Solved Ace of Spades v1

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Kupie

Jul 19, 2013
Hello! I would first and foremost like to thank 'Fleep' for his amazing tutorials. They're the best I've ever seen in terms of how aimbots and other hacks can work! I actually understand them now :D

My question would be regarding hacks for "Ace of Spades". It can be found here:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/224540/

Whenever I search for any values, even using CheatEngine's "unrandomizer", I can never find ANYTHING. Not a single thing! Not what values could be what loadout I have selected, not health values, not coordinates or anything at all! I'm truly stumped trying to find anything for this game.

Heck, I even bought a few copies when this was on sale for 75% off. Anyone looking to truly help with this could get a gift? :D

Edit1: I've tried searching using "ALL" types of values, but I still can't find anything. Even using "unknown initial value" and such doesn't work for me on this. I've encountered games like this before, but never figured it out...

Last edited:

Kupie

Jul 19, 2013
I think it needs to be approved by admins first :p That happens to new users.
Oh? That explains why no one replied... I just thought I sucked at making things clear. :D

Basically I'm trying to find values in a certain game, "Ace of Spades", but I'm having the same issue I've had with games before. Even searching "All" and using "unknown value" and "has increased/decreased", I can't even find my health!

Do certain games encrypt their stuff randomly or something? I couldn't even find some values using "has changed/has not changed".

WiTH

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
I could try to help but i'd have to download the game to know more :>

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
Not sure but if its steam game it should have some kind of console with whole data?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.