Intro A new adventurer

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

showmeyourbra

Dec 25, 2015
Hello all. First of all i wanna say Merry Christmas to everyone of you and then i would like to introduce myself and share my mission with you.
I am a very normal person who used to play many games and well didnt got the respect every fair player deserves. So I heard about GH and what you guys do in here, so i got a bit curious and said why shouldnt I get in this forum and see what i can learn. I have been playing an old game called Myth War. After being closed for 2 years, a new host decided to bring it up again. Well, that were some nice and wonderfull news but later on when i started playing things didnt go as me and many other players expected. So just the new host is bringing that game to get our cash without thinking for the community and the many players who love playing that game. They started making many changes that prevent us from doing the stuff we know since 2005. So what i am going to do is read every single page of this site and try to learn anything i possibly can. Then i would like to try and make a hack that could help many players not being controlled by some idiots just because they love the game and dont wanna quit it.
If anyone of you have heard of that game and might give me or help me with my start i would appreciate it very much. I do have know some knowledge in C++ and C# but nothing about making a hack and mostly using it without being banned since this is an online game.
Thank you in advance and let the adventure begin lmfao :KappaRoss:

P.S I forgot to mention its server based game and I know that its really hard to hack the server and like the databases, but i need a hack that i could use through the client and make some changes.

Last edited:

Alex

Sober linux neb
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 26, 2015
Welcome!
It's nice to have you here, but please, do take time to read the forum's rules before posting.

P.S: No, I won't show you my bra

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Start there. I'll be doing part 2 pretty soon here, so be ready!
are you rerolling fleeps tuts ? hope you have more structute in your code, fleep has such a mess, e.g. in the chams tut, was realy hard to understand years ago ^^ and he made stuff much to complicated in some cases :x

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
are you rerolling fleeps tuts ? hope you have more structute in your code, fleep has such a mess, e.g. in the chams tut, was realy hard to understand years ago ^^ and he made stuff much to complicated in some cases :x
https://pastebin.com/BrkCtnwn Have a look for yourself, it's incredibly simple. I'll be going over every little bit of it, including how and why we read into pointers the way we do, how to use MSDN, and other good information that should be mentioned to get newcomers started in making simple trainers.

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
https://pastebin.com/BrkCtnwn Have a look for yourself, it's incredibly simple. I'll be going over every little bit of it, including how and why we read into pointers the way we do, how to use MSDN, and other good information that should be mentioned to get newcomers started in making simple trainers.
ye for a beginner its good, on small exambles like this, it would be a good idea to provide a plain examble and a structured one with classes, so people learn c++ by watching the tuts too :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods