Solved a few q's about console trainer

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

IDA

Jan 25, 2014
Hey there.

I'm fairly new to this and got a few questions..
First of all, i completely wrote the console trainer for AC by myself but the problem was that after i started it i closed itself right after (like 0.5 sec after starting).
So i replaced my code with the one from Fleep and the same happened, but when i opened fleeps trainer completely new in vc++ it worked. What does this mean?
I got vc++ 2010 express.

Ok, next question is.. in the console trainer these BYTES here {0x39,0x5,0x0,0x0} are written in the ammo value. Ive got 1337 ammo then but also my ammo is NOPPED.
I thought 0x90 means NOP?

And now my last question..

Address Hex dump Command Comments
00463781 8B16 MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[ESI] ; from here
00463783 8B52 14 MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[EDX+14]
00463786 50 PUSH EAX
00463787 8D4C24 1C LEA ECX,[ESP+1C]
0046378B 51 PUSH ECX
0046378C 8BCE MOV ECX,ESI
0046378E FFD2 CALL EDX ; to here removes recoil when nopping

and this here:

CPU Disasm
004637E4 890A MOV DWORD PTR DS:[EDX],ECX ; rapid fire when nopped

nopping all the addresses remove recoil and the one down enables rapidfire.

how exactly do i put them in fleeps console trainer?

thx in advance and i apologise for possible mistakes. im from germany.

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
Hey there.

I'm fairly new to this and got a few questions..
First of all, i completely wrote the console trainer for AC by myself but the problem was that after i started it i closed itself right after (like 0.5 sec after starting).
So i replaced my code with the one from Fleep and the same happened, but when i opened fleeps trainer completely new in vc++ it worked. What does this mean?
I got vc++ 2010 express.

Ok, next question is.. in the console trainer these BYTES here {0x39,0x5,0x0,0x0} are written in the ammo value. Ive got 1337 ammo then but also my ammo is NOPPED.
I thought 0x90 means NOP?

And now my last question..

00463781 8B16 MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[ESI] ; from here
00463783 8B52 14 MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[EDX+14]
00463786 50 PUSH EAX
00463787 8D4C24 1C LEA ECX,[ESP+1C]
0046378B 51 PUSH ECX
0046378C 8BCE MOV ECX,ESI
0046378E FFD2 CALL EDX ; to here removes recoil when nopping

and this here:

CPU Disasm
004637E4 890A MOV DWORD PTR DS:[EDX],ECX ; rapid fire when nopped

nopping all the addresses remove recoil and the one down enables rapidfire.

how exactly do i put them in fleeps console trainer?

thx in advance and i apologise for possible mistakes. im from germany.
okay well first off all, the reason why fleeps stays open is because hes using a while loop, which means while the process/console is active while(1) means while its active, you can also use system("pause"); to debug your application so it doesnt close instantly.

the reason why your getting a nop is probably because you need to use 5 bytes so your using 4 bytes there and it nops the 5th one.(not 100% sure i havent seen the source)

I havnt looked at the tutorial but im sure he explains it inside the tutorial.

For console trainers you could use my class here: https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?4533-Nether-s-C-Console-V1-3-Memory-Class-10 (I will have an update in the next 20-40 hours so ill update you on that if you decide to use it)

If you decide to use mine, follow the instructions i have put inside the thread to declare your game and use functions:

C++:
#include "ProcMem.h"
#include "Includes.h"

using namespace std;

ProcMem mem("GAMENAME.exe");

int main()
{
	while(1)
	{
		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_HOME) & 1)
		{
                     mem.Patch(0x4637E4, "\x90\90\?", "\x89\0A\?"); //Rapid Fire Press Home To Turn On/Off
		}
	}

system("pause"); //Only use for debugging purposes, remove this system call before release.
return 0;
}
To NOP that dump of commands use address (0x00463781) and count how many bytes there are and write that ammount.

I have almost finnished updating my new class, it is alot more stable and user freindly, Ill update this post when i do so you can see :), might be better if you wait for new class its alot better than my old.

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods