Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Hi,

To start my hacking too fast. Since I am weak in trigonometry functions so I used source code by sph4ck for ESP and aimbot. I added those offset for fourdeltaone in those source code. But ESP box got crazy. What might be wrong? Actually others those who copy and paste this code worked fine(in mgph and ucforum. Most of them used this code to public hack in these forum). This is the video to show how the esp box go crazy.

https://youtu.be/WxxvRyDWDY0

I have attached the project source code and also the build which i have made.

wessie

Jul 5, 2012
To what i can see right now is.

Either your WorldToScreen is false, or the way how you position the esp, i will give you a short example how i did it in iw4m2 / alterOps (AlterMW2 Beta / AlterOps lol)

I am not allowed to use codetags somehow because it says You are not allowed to post a external link :/ So ye.. Here it is.

C++:
void ESP()
{
	char szPlayerWeapon[512];
	char Locked[512];
	char Name[64];
	for(int i = 0; i < cgs->maxPlayers; i++) { 
		centity_t pEntity = cg_entities[i];
		clientInfo_t pPlayer = clientinfo[i];
		if((pEntity.clientNum == cg->clientNum))
			continue;
		if((!pEntity.currentValid))
			continue;
		if((pEntity.eType != 1) || (!pEntity.isAlive))
			continue;

weapon_t * pWeapon = GetWeapon1(cg_entities[i].weapon);

if(pWeapon->displayName != NULL)
			sprintf(szPlayerWeapon, pWeapon->displayName);

vec3_t vOutHead;
		centity_t pEnt;

Math.GetPlayerTag(Math.ASM_RegisterTag("tag_eye", 1, 8), &cg_entities[i], vOutHead);
		float fScreenXhead, fScreenYhead;
		float fScreenXfeet, fScreenYfeet;
		if(Math.WorldToScreen(vOutHead, &fScreenXhead, &fScreenYhead) && Math.WorldToScreen(pEntity.lerpOrigin, &fScreenXfeet, &fScreenYfeet)) {
			float fBoxHeight = fScreenYfeet - fScreenYhead;
			float fBoxWidth = fBoxHeight / 2;
			float fBoxStartX = fScreenXfeet - (fBoxWidth / 2);
			float fBoxStartY = fScreenYhead; 
			int iMinWidth = 15;
			int iMinHeight = 15;
			if(fBoxWidth < iMinWidth) 
				fBoxWidth = iMinWidth;
			if(fBoxHeight < iMinHeight) 
				fBoxHeight = iMinHeight;
			float RectYoffset			= abs( ( fScreenYfeet + 10 ) - fScreenYhead );
			float RectWidth				= ( RectYoffset / 1.5 );
			float RectWidthPos			= ( fScreenXhead - ( RectWidth / 2 ) );

if(clientinfo[cg->clientNum].Team != pPlayer.Team || pPlayer.Team == TEAM_FFA) {
				sprintf(Locked,"%s",pPlayer.Name);

Drawing.DrawBorderString((fBoxStartX + (fBoxWidth) - 9) - (strlen(pPlayer.Name) / 1 * 1), fBoxStartY - 8, consoleFont, 1.0f, colWhite, pPlayer.Name);
				Drawing.DrawRect(fBoxStartX, fBoxStartY, fBoxWidth, fBoxHeight, 1.0, colWhite);
			}
			if( clientinfo[cg->clientNum].Team == pPlayer.Team && pPlayer.Team != TEAM_FFA) {
				sprintf(Locked,"%s",pPlayer.Name);

Drawing.DrawBorderString((fBoxStartX + (fBoxWidth) - 9) - (strlen(pPlayer.Name) / 1 * 1), fBoxStartY - 8, consoleFont, 1.0f, colPink, pPlayer.Name);
				Drawing.DrawRect(fBoxStartX, fBoxStartY, fBoxWidth, fBoxHeight, 1.0, colWhite);
			}
		}
	}
}

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Sorry! I am very new to these kind of stuff! Where can i get virus scans results? My antivirus don't show it as virus. Now I am performing VirusTotal scan. Is that result enough to post?

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
virus scan

https://www.virustotal.com/file/8af624856a5903f3805874638d908ae56c8014f4d04b253fa481edcde1f4d787/analysis/1341418545/

SHA1: 61d9f61e10b08bec3fbf0690be64748125372d1c
MD5: 78a6b899694b404ff045b2e26432a771
File size: 13.3 MB ( 13987789 bytes )
File name: 2ndtry.rar
File type: RAR
Detection ratio: 0 / 40
Analysis date: 2012-07-04 16:15:45 UTC ( 1 minute ago )

Edit:

Virus scan for esp.exe
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/3060e7cbf6fe2069a1562ba5cd4abcc9e1fe39f6

@Konsowa: esp.exe is also present int the rar file. I just added it to attachment because it used it out of project folder structure to test the build separately(I mean out of ide). you can find the same file copy in debug folder(2ndtry.exe is renamed to ESP.exe for test purpose) :)

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
You only posted one file's scan you need to post a virus scan for the other one..

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Thanks with that code! I will check with that. So you coded hacks for alteriw and alerops? That would be great if you are affirmative :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts