4D1 FourDeltaOne MW3 ESP Hack

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Hi all,

This is 4d1 MW3 ESP hack. Asusual it need AERO active. Works only in WINDOWED MODE. This works only for FOURDELTAONE, so please don't post that it didn't work in steam.

Features:
F1 key - to toggle on/off the ESP hack
This hack autoactivates

Requirments:
Directx 9 or higher
Windows vista or 7
AERO mode must be ACTIVE

Enjoy!

Note: USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-GURU

Attachments

Last edited:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Very cool guru but I highly recommend you start giving yourself better titles as more people will download your hacks.

Does this have aimbot like you're other one.?
Considering you have already got esp the aimbot part will be easy.

Great release btw!

Fleep

kb2010

Sep 7, 2012
thank guru, i will tru to use it..

btw how does it work

how can i activate aero... i heve win 7 and gtx 560 Ti, is aero already activate..
does windowed no border also worked..

thanks for the reply

it work guru..
thanks...

still the esp a little bit jam.

Last edited:

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Thanks kb2010 for testing it. I created this hack on the day 2 of the release of IW5M but with some glitches. Now I fixed it.

@kb2010: it will work for you as aero is active.

@Fleep: You can edit the title as you wish as you know more about it than me :) . I forgot to mention it in the post. I add tag to my post that it will help us to get google searches, won't it?
With the aimbot, I got it working but it don't have visibility check which requires a hook. So it will aim anybody through wall. I will upload the aimbot as you are interested in it. I will try to add some more additional features to this in later releases. Actually I would upload the original source code so that everybody can benefit from it.

edit: Not able to edit the title. Any solution Fleep?

Last edited:

kb2010

Sep 7, 2012
Thanks kb2010 for testing it. I created this hack on the day 2 of the release of IW5M but with some glitches. Now I fixed it.

@Fleep: You can edit the title as you wish as you know more about this than me :) . I forgot to mention it in the post. I add tag to my post that it will help us to get google searches, won't it?
With the aimbot, I got it working but it don't have visibility check which requires a hook. So it will aim anybody through wall. I will upload the aimbot as you are interested in it. I will try to add some more additional features to this in later releases. Actually I would upload the original source code so that everybody can benefit from it.
just esp thats enough..

can i write my opinion..
1. the box is moving around the player..(it's hard to know where the enemy is)
2.the line is thick...

but is so grear guru...(your work was great)

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
ya! Boxes jump around when you move from place to place as it doesn't hook the engine. The line is not think it's very think. I will reduce the thickness of the line. I still novice in Directx. So I don't edit the directx function in sph4ck code. That's the reason for the ugly thick lines.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012

@Fleep: You can edit the title as you wish as you know more about it than me :) . I forgot to mention it in the post. I add tag to my post that it will help us to get google searches, won't it?

edit: Not able to edit the title. Any solution Fleep?
Don't worry about the title, I changed it a while after I said it so It should be fine. Even without tracing, a simple aimbot would be cool enough for whoever wants to use it.

Again, nice release. ;)

Fleep

kb2010

Sep 7, 2012
ya! Boxes jump around when you move from place to place as it doesn't hook the engine. The line is not think it's very think. I will reduce the thickness of the line. I still novice in Directx. So I don't edit the directx function in sph4ck code. That's the reason for the ugly thick lines.
thanks for it guru..

a great release..

Don't worry about the title, I changed it a while after I said it so It should be fine. Even without tracing, a simple aimbot would be cool enough for whoever wants to use it.

Again, nice release. ;)

Fleep
yup that's a great relese..
the master pieces one

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
update: I am little busy with my works right now. So I would take some time to release the aimbot as I need some time to rework the project. Sorry for the delay :(

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
it works only in window mode and you need aero. Don't try it in windows xp. Don't put it in fullscreen. Mention the problem clearly. Just posting "not working" or "it don't work, fake!" won't get an easy solution.

tseub

Sep 21, 2012
thx bro it works fine but the boxes are not really on the ennemy they are sometimes late or before...

kb2010

Sep 7, 2012
update: I am little busy with my works right now. So I would take some time to release the aimbot as I need some time to rework the project. Sorry for the delay :(
oke guru..is that already update or still the same as before

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
My game crashes if i inject with any injector
i am in teh multiplayer menu
Injector for external hack? Really. When I tested it, I didn't use any injector :). Just kidding. No need of injectors for it. Just double click it.

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
oke guru..is that already update or still the same as before
NO! Yet to update them. Tomorrow I will update it for sure. I will make a separate release as I may mess with the source code to optimize them. What you say? update or post it in new thread?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.