• Zombies
      Administrator
      Hacked By Jesus

Sipping

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Post How to Contribute to GH

How to Manual Map DLL
      Do you love GH? Do you want to help us grow? Here are some ways you can contribute:

Ask questions
      We're here to help, ask any question about coding/hacking, we'll be happy to answer. Some of us just refresh the page all day waiting for a post (ok just me). Read the rules first please! Post a thorough detailed question and we WILL help you.

Answer questions
      Duh! No question should go unanswered, this is very bad for the community, people will not come back if they don't get at least a reply with a recommendation.

Promote our social media
      Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
      Hit the Like button on our videos
      Like our Facebook Page
      Follow us on Twitter

Share our social media posts! This is such a simple thing that can make a big difference. Seriously, take 5 minutes out of your day and help us out, go to our videos, like them, follow our social media pages, retweet/repost our shit!

HIT THE MOTHERFUCKING THANKS BUTTON
      If you like a post, let the person know by hitting the thanks button on the bottom of every post. It takes you just a second and means a lot to those of us that contribute to the community.

Link to GH Videos
      Please link to GH videos rather than other channels whenever possible. Are you apart of another community? Post our videos!

Post Source code
      Don't be shy, as long as it's decent someone will learn from it. Everyone codes differently, it's always good to get ideas from other people.

Release a hack or other project
      We don't care how small or for what game, if the hack works, release it!

Write a tutorial or make a video tutorial
      Tutorials are our greatest asset, that's why people come here. Many people have submitted great tutorials over the years and a few kind folks have even made videos to put up on our Youtube Channel.

Contribute to our FAQs and Guides
      Game Hacking FAQ
      Anticheat Guide

Join the Matrix Chat Server - More Info
      Ask questions, talk about coding/hacking or just shoot the shit, always a good time. We just changed chat service so get in there and start chatting. It's a big part of the community and we need your help growing the Matrix chat back to Disc*** size.

Graphic Design
      We're always looking for graphics for advertising, youtube videos, wallpapers etc...We need a sick 728x90 banner for our page, let me know if you're interested

C#/C++ Conversions
      See a great tutorial or source code for C++, but you're a C# guy? Post a version of it in C#! Lots of people focusing on C# right now and most of our info is based in C++, a conversion would greatly benefit our community.

Donate to GH! - More info
      We accept paypal, bitcoin & 20 other cryptocurrencies. All amounts appreciated!

Rent an ad space - More info
      Support GH and advertise your product. All the money we receive gets reinvested into GH usually in the form of advertising. Every dollar gets us 33 clicks in our advertising campaigns.

Do you have a website/blog/youtube channel?
      Partner with us - PM me for details

Misc
      Make a fun poll
      Post a good quote
      Write a testimonial
      Contribute to Off Topic Section We're more than just a question and answer forum, it's a community

I can't do everything myself, please if this forum has ever helped you, try to give back 10% of what you got out of it. It would really help us grow.

Have something to offer that's not on the list? PM me, we're always looking for help

2. Thanks Broihon, dotHBM, tvojama thanked for this post
      Biology Major -> Software.E

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      I like the 1st suggestion! By trying to ask questions it may actually help you understand your codes better. I wanted to post a help thread here twice(yesterday and today)asking for help but I end up not. Why? Because I figured out my solution when I was checking back what I wrote to amend errors! Man, idk but it feels like magic. <3GH

uz42&4fd
      w4uwr5z

No Status

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      In my opinion, the main problem of GH isn't its quality or the usefulness, GuidedHacking is very, very good at what it does.

The problem is the narrow audience the forum tries to appease, the hacking community, in general, is miniscule compared to something like gaming and on par with other educational communities. Hacking and coding are relatively brain-intensive tasks. And why do that when you can watch Minecraft lets plays on YouTube? And I can't bash anyone for it because thats whats happening to me right now. I want and I'm trying to learn c++ but man is it hard to stay focused.

And I am in no way saying GuidedHacking needs to change. Because if it does it loses a part of its identity that is teaching people to hack games. I am really not good with words and getting my point across so sorry about that.

P.S.
      Rak, I hereby promise you that this year we will reach our donation goal. I will personally take care of that.

Administrator
      Hacked By Jesus

Sipping

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by tvojama View Post
      The problem is the narrow audience the forum tries to appease
      P.S.
      Rak, I hereby promise you that this year we will reach our donation goal. I will personally take care of that.
      You're exactly right, the problem is our niche is people that actually want to learn, which is a tiny group of people
      And that's very kind but we're already 25% there, we'll meet our goal halfway through the year probably. But more is always better!

Administrator
      Hacked By Jesus

Sipping

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Cheat Engine Tutorials
      Have a youtube account? Take 30 seconds to hit the thumbs up on a few of our new videos, starting with this one!

Spam our videos everywhere. Reddit/facebook/mpgh wherever you have an account, help us out!