• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • At Work
  • CodenzHub
  • Coding
  • Deejaying
  • Donating
  • Drinking
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Hacking
  • Hate Mailing
  • Jamin'
  • Lagging
  • Live Streaming
  • Lurking
  • No Status
  • Pawning
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Reversing
  • Sleeping
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • TwitchStreamer
  • Vodka!
  • Watching TV/Movie
  • Xbox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 11 to 20 of 20
    1. #11
      Administrator
      Hacked By Jesus
       
      Reversing
       
      [GH]Rake's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      3,529
      Thanks (-->)
      830
      Thanks (<--)
      1021
      Silent VPN
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdoBoda View Post
      so, how to solve that ?are you have any idea to skip this
      Reverse engineer GUID generation function, spoof results. Or run several virtual machines and use a VPN on each one with different IP (you will be limited how many you can run if your computer is slow)

    2. #12
      Newbie
      Hacks Beginner
       
      Reversing
       
      AbdoBoda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      12
      Thanks (-->)
      5
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by [GH]Rake View Post
      Reverse engineer GUID generation function, spoof results. Or run several virtual machines and use a VPN on each one with different IP (you will be limited how many you can run if your computer is slow)
      is there any tutorials about Reverse engineer GUID generation function, spoof results ?

    3. #13
      Administrator
      Hacked By Jesus
       
      Reversing
       
      [GH]Rake's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      3,529
      Thanks (-->)
      830
      Thanks (<--)
      1021
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdoBoda View Post
      is there any tutorials about Reverse engineer GUID generation function, spoof results ?
      The developer can create their own GUID generation function. You should google "how to generate GUID" and learn how to do it yourself, then you can start looking for the generation algorithm in your game while reverse engineering. A GUID can be done by hashing together the hardware IDs of each hardware device on the machine. spoof the results? hook the function and send it different results.

      If you're not good at reverse engineering, just quit this project as it is beyond your abilities.

    4. #14
      Coder
      explode strings
       
      Lagging
       
      Lukor's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      156
      Thanks (-->)
      30
      Thanks (<--)
      31
      You should first try to run them in their own vm to separate them and prevent them from possibly checking for multiboxing on the same host
      If that does not help you need to route them through VPN's to hide your ip and make each vm have another vpn exit

      Im not into multiboxing so cant give first hand knowledge

      EDIT too late... basically what rake said ;D
      Last edited by Lukor; 10-12-2017 at 09:03 AM.
      I'm a simple man. I see a good post, i press "Thank for this post".

    5. #15
      Newbie
      Hacks Beginner
       
      Reversing
       
      AbdoBoda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      12
      Thanks (-->)
      5
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by [GH]Rake View Post
      The developer can create their own GUID generation function. You should google "how to generate GUID" and learn how to do it yourself, then you can start looking for the generation algorithm in your game while reverse engineering. A GUID can be done by hashing together the hardware IDs of each hardware device on the machine. spoof the results? hook the function and send it different results.

      If you're not good at reverse engineering, just quit this project as it is beyond your abilities.
      I was interesting while read first words but the last line make me feel disappointment i comes here to learn not quit

    6. #16
      Newbie
      Hacks Beginner
       
      Reversing
       
      AbdoBoda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      12
      Thanks (-->)
      5
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Lukor View Post
      You should first try to run them in their own vm to separate them and prevent them from possibly checking for multiboxing on the same host
      If that does not help you need to route them through VPN's to hide your ip and make each vm have another vpn exit

      Im not into multiboxing so cant give first hand knowledge

      EDIT too late... basically what rake said ;D
      this will not work with this game

    7. #17
      Administrator
      Hacked By Jesus
       
      Reversing
       
      [GH]Rake's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      3,529
      Thanks (-->)
      830
      Thanks (<--)
      1021
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdoBoda View Post
      I was interesting while read first words but the last line make me feel disappointment i comes here to learn not quit
      Dude we can't make the hack for you, you asked question, we gave answers. You realize that what you want to do is difficult even for a good reverse engineer?

    8. #18
      Newbie
      Hacks Beginner
       
      Reversing
       
      AbdoBoda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      12
      Thanks (-->)
      5
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by [GH]Rake View Post
      Dude we can't make the hack for you, you asked question, we gave answers. You realize that what you want to do is difficult even for a good reverse engineer?
      what about make a deal you fix that and teach me for some dollars ?

    9. #19
      Administrator
      Hacked By Jesus
       
      Reversing
       
      [GH]Rake's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      3,529
      Thanks (-->)
      830
      Thanks (<--)
      1021
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdoBoda View Post
      what about make a deal you fix that and teach me for some dollars ?
      You don't have enough money for what you're asking, I'd have to charge hundreds of dollars even if I wanted to do it

    10. #20
      Newbie
      Hacks Beginner
       
      Reversing
       
      AbdoBoda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      12
      Thanks (-->)
      5
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Silent VPN
      Quote Originally Posted by [GH]Rake View Post
      You don't have enough money for what you're asking, I'd have to charge hundreds of dollars even if I wanted to do it
      thanks for your help

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

    Similar Game Hacker Threads

    1. [Discuss] New way to hide and inject cheats?
      By Prog1v1 in forum AntiCheat - AntiDebug
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 02-11-2017, 11:17 AM
    2. [Help] Hide process by ID?
      By Asbaak in forum AntiCheat - AntiDebug
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 01-19-2017, 08:29 AM
    3. [Help] C++ ESP AIMBOT SOURCE CODE GDI Drawing Source Code Help Please
      By PimpinRice in forum GH Tutorials Help
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 10-25-2014, 04:14 PM
    4. Hide Injection
      By AokiBR in forum AntiCheat - AntiDebug
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 04-07-2014, 01:09 PM