• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • At Work
  • CodenzHub
  • Coding
  • Deejaying
  • Donating
  • Drinking
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Hacking
  • Hate Mailing
  • Jamin'
  • Lagging
  • Live Streaming
  • Lurking
  • No Status
  • Pawning
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Reversing
  • Sleeping
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • TwitchStreamer
  • Vodka!
  • Watching TV/Movie
  • Xbox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 20
    1. #1
      Newbie
      Hacks Beginner
       
      Reversing
       
      AbdoBoda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      12
      Thanks (-->)
      5
      Thanks (<--)
      0

      Exclamation Help Please I need code for hide

      Silent VPN
      Hello all,
      im playing online game and i want code to hide it from process because if open multi clients i got ban
      maybe if i make the game process hide the another client will not see it and no ban .
      i tried many programs to hide process but it disconnect the client
      is there anyway ?

    2. #2
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Awesome
       
      elodia's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      Posts
      40
      Thanks (-->)
      27
      Thanks (<--)
      4
      i don't know about the process hide but are you sure the check is not on multiple accounts with SAME ip ? :P

    3. Thanks AbdoBoda thanked for this post
    4. #3
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Icew0lf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      Hamburg
      Posts
      87
      Thanks (-->)
      16
      Thanks (<--)
      16
      try it with a VMware and see if it still kicks you, you could also try to hide ur IP with a free VPN then

    5. Thanks AbdoBoda thanked for this post
    6. #4
      Administrator
      Hacked By Jesus
       
      Reversing
       
      [GH]Rake's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      3,520
      Thanks (-->)
      825
      Thanks (<--)
      1019
      Quote Originally Posted by AbdoBoda View Post
      maybe if i make the game process hide the another client will not see it and no ban .
      i tried many programs to hide process but it disconnect the client
      is there anyway ?
      As the other guys said either
      1)they detect multiple connection from same IP, in which case use a virtual machine, connect virtual machine to VPN then connect to the game
      2)you don't know wtf you're doing, you can't just run the .exe twice and hope it's gonna work, you can't have 2 .exe's accessing and modifying the same registry and temp data and expect it to work so nice
      3)Create a portable installation of the game that you can run off a USB stick on any PC. Once you achieve this, you can try running 2 portable installation on the same computer

    7. Thanks AbdoBoda thanked for this post
    8. #5
      Newbie
      Hacks Beginner
       
      Reversing
       
      AbdoBoda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      12
      Thanks (-->)
      5
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by elodia View Post
      i don't know about the process hide but are you sure the check is not on multiple accounts with SAME ip ? :P
      i was run many process in same time but i think the server check my device so i decide to hide the process like a test
      Quote Originally Posted by Icew0lf View Post
      try it with a VMware and see if it still kicks you, you could also try to hide ur IP with a free VPN then
      i think there is no relation with ip because i run many devices and if i run in every pc one client that will work
      Quote Originally Posted by [GH]Rake View Post
      As the other guys said either
      1)they detect multiple connection from same IP, in which case use a virtual machine, connect virtual machine to VPN then connect to the game
      2)you don't know wtf you're doing, you can't just run the .exe twice and hope it's gonna work, you can't have 2 .exe's accessing and modifying the same registry and temp data and expect it to work so nice
      3)Create a portable installation of the game that you can run off a USB stick on any PC. Once you achieve this, you can try running 2 portable installation on the same computer
      1) i send for each client different mac address to skip system check step and this works for a month then they update some thing from server but that not shown on the packets to edit it
      2) it`s easy to run 3 clients but if i run more than 3 that will kill clients and give ban and i`m not prof well to know how to make .exe use different registry info * edit it *
      3) do you mean make installation on 2 path on the PC or must using USB ?

    9. #6
      Administrator
      Hacked By Jesus
       
      Reversing
       
      [GH]Rake's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      3,520
      Thanks (-->)
      825
      Thanks (<--)
      1019
      You've already got multi client figured out, you just need to figure out what method of detecting your multibox is using and then bypass that. Perhaps some hardware GUID?

    10. #7
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Icew0lf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      Hamburg
      Posts
      87
      Thanks (-->)
      16
      Thanks (<--)
      16
      which game are you talking about? what are you playing?

    11. #8
      Newbie
      Hacks Beginner
       
      Reversing
       
      AbdoBoda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      12
      Thanks (-->)
      5
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by [GH]Rake View Post
      You've already got multi client figured out, you just need to figure out what method of detecting your multibox is using and then bypass that. Perhaps some hardware GUID?

      i think that but i think better is to catch which line can decide how many clients running so, i cant reach this line and i think on hide the process


      Quote Originally Posted by Icew0lf View Post
      which game are you talking about? what are you playing?
      its conquer online 3.0

    12. #9
      Coder
      explode strings
       
      Lagging
       
      Lukor's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      155
      Thanks (-->)
      30
      Thanks (<--)
      31
      Its unlikely that the game itself checks wether it is opened 1, 2 or 3 times...
      Its also unlikely that in such a case they have a line wich limits this to 3 as every normal person on earth only plays one game at a time. Not 3 times the same.

      They probably check the cpuid and the masterserver triggers a check once you reach 3 to 4 game logins from the same ip
      I'm a simple man. I see a good post, i press "Thank for this post".

    13. #10
      Newbie
      Hacks Beginner
       
      Reversing
       
      AbdoBoda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2017
      Posts
      12
      Thanks (-->)
      5
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Silent VPN
      Quote Originally Posted by Lukor View Post
      Its unlikely that the game itself checks wether it is opened 1, 2 or 3 times...
      Its also unlikely that in such a case they have a line wich limits this to 3 as every normal person on earth only plays one game at a time. Not 3 times the same.

      They probably check the cpuid and the masterserver triggers a check once you reach 3 to 4 game logins from the same ip
      so, how to solve that ?are you have any idea to skip this

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Similar Game Hacker Threads

    1. [Discuss] New way to hide and inject cheats?
      By Prog1v1 in forum AntiCheat - AntiDebug
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 02-11-2017, 11:17 AM
    2. [Help] Hide process by ID?
      By Asbaak in forum AntiCheat - AntiDebug
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 01-19-2017, 08:29 AM
    3. [Help] C++ ESP AIMBOT SOURCE CODE GDI Drawing Source Code Help Please
      By PimpinRice in forum GH Tutorials Help
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 10-25-2014, 04:14 PM
    4. Hide Injection
      By AokiBR in forum AntiCheat - AntiDebug
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 04-07-2014, 01:09 PM