• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Administrator
      Hacked By Jesus

Reversing

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Talking COD WWII Undetected Cheat Engine

How to Call Game Functions
      Update: This was made for beta. the commercial release is now here and it has additional anti-debug. This quick fix no longer works but you can still use this undetected cheat engine for hacking other games. Read thread for details

Wondering where all the hacks are for Call of Duty WWII? Me too. I haven't made any cheats but if you play around with Call of Duty WW2 you will notice that opening Cheat Engine will cause WWII to crash because they use some detection based on file paths and window names. If you change these things in Cheat Engine you can make it undetected for this game and then you can use Cheat Engine like you normally would. So I'm attaching a undetected cheat engine to this post so you can download it.

How to use:
      1. Extract the .exe to your Cheat Engine Folder
      2. Rename the cheat engine folder to anything you want except "Cheat Engine"
      3. Run the new .exe

I did notice some TLS callback stuff so I don't think you can start the game from a debugger. When you set a breakpoint with the normal windows debugger it crashes the game, when you use VEH debugger I get this:
      COD WWII Undetected Cheat Engine

Doesn't matter what kind of breakpoint you use (Hardware, Int3, Page Execeution) they all cause the game to crash.

But you can search, scan and write to memory using cheat engine no.

but what about DBVM and Dark Bytes's kernel driver dbk64.sys so we can attach the debugger?

Well the security certificate signed dbk64.sys from the official Cheat Engine installation only talks to CheatEngine.exe that are signed by DarkByte himself. So since we modified the CheatEngine.exe we must compile it ourselves! Don't worry I already did it for you, I'm attaching a dbk64.sys that I compiled myself and it is unsigned. Now you must "Disabled Driver Signing" in your operating system to allow us to run it. To do this on Windows 10, hold shift and restart. Now go to Startup Setting and restart. It will give you options, #7 is "Disable Driver Signing Enforcement" you have to do this everytime unless you patch your system to do this every time. On Windows7 just reboot and hit F8 to get safe mode settings and you will see the same options.

Now set DVBM in the debugger options of cheat engine, go to Help->About, enable DBVM and you can set breakpoints and hack this game to shit.

UD CE Virus Scan

DBK64-unsigned Virus Scan
      Attached Files Attached Files
      Last edited by [GH]Rake; 10-01-2017 at 09:18 PM. Reason: video update

2. Thanks Broihon, Teuvin, Lukor, HexMurder thanked for this post
      Coder
      Love Nabi Muhammad SAW

Friendly

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      You wrong, i have same problem on different game, but when i restore ring3 hook, maybe GetCommandLineA for veh error
      COD WWII Undetected Cheat Engine

after i restore ring3 hook, i can debug with veh debugger, use PC Hunter, use PC Hunter

Jr.Hacker
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Oh my fucking god? Rake made a youtube video.

Administrator
      Hacked By Jesus

Reversing

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by HexMurder View Post
      Oh my fucking god? Rake made a youtube video.
      Will.make a few more this month methinks

6. Thanks Traxin, HexMurder thanked for this post
      Learning to hack games!

Poorly

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

CoD WW2 Anti Debug

Hey im working at the moment on finding out how the anti debug of CoD ww2 works. But im pretty much stuck. The game closes after some time when i attach any of my debuggers or use wpm.
      Things i know at the moment:

These functions get overwritten to disable the possibility of attaching using a debugger all using jmps to ExitProcess:
      CopyFileExW
      DbgBreakPoint
      DbgUserBreakPoint
      DbgUiConnectToDbg
      DbgUiContinue
      DbgUiConvertStateChangeStructure
      DbgUiDebugActiveProcess
      DbgUiGetThreadDebugObject
      DbgUiIssueRemoteBreakin
      DbgUiRemoteBreakin
      DbgUiSetThreadDebugObject
      DbgUiStopDebugging
      DbgUiWaitStateChange
      DbgPrintReturnControlC
      DbgPrompt

Patching all of those makes it possible to attach a debugger.

If i use x64dbg it most of the time doesnt realize the prozess ends or has ended, which i think is pretty strange. Also im not sure if it is random when the process ends or not.
      I would love to know if somebody has any idea how to approach this problem. Not being able to use a debugger makes it pretty hard to guess what is actually going on.

Administrator
      Hacked By Jesus

Reversing

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Guess you have to stop them shits from getting patched or unpatch them by writing the original bytes

Learning to hack games!

Poorly

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Hey thanks for your answer. Im doing that already and that is the problem. After removing all of those it is goes this way.:
      I attach a dbg .
      Game crashes/Ends (after some time. I have most of the time enough time to get into a local game and jump around for a minute or two).
      Debugger just sits there.
      Here is my sloppy source in cs https://github.com/Nexusphobiker/CoD...ble/Program.cs
      The code seems to work fine. At that point im relatively sure that the game checks those functions if they are still patched and closes the game if not. I also read somewhere about a THREAD_CREATE_FLAGS_HIDE_FROM_DEBUGGER flag which hides threads from the debugger. It would make sense to me if those threads would be the root of the problem because setting breakpoints seems to be inconsistent. The only issue with that is that starting the game with a debugger attached creates mem access errors. I think you also mentioned that in your cod ww2 dbvm video if i remember correctly.

Edit: Can you check something if it shows up like that for you too? When using x64dbg and ScyllaHide and you Suspend the process before the hooks are written: set an access breakpoint on CopyFileExW. It should trigger after some time and give as source around here "s2_mp64_ship.exe"+1E8C3. If it does please let me know. Also this seems to patch the functions "s2_mp64_ship.exe"+1E6ABC
      Last edited by SpieleHacksInfo; 11-07-2017 at 07:32 AM.

Administrator
      Hacked By Jesus

Reversing

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      I don't have the game, I only tried the beta. Sounds like you have lots of reversing to do

Learning to hack games!

Poorly

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Just in case anyone finds this thread. Trying to do the same i did:
      Multiple problems arise.
      1. Detection of your tools. If you use tools which are pretty much know like IDA,WinDBG,Cheat Engine,x64dbg the process scans for those and closes in response if those are running.
      2. Detection of local memory patches. If you patch out the Anti Debug measure like i did the process will behave the same and close after x minutes/seconds.
      3. Usage of dynamic jmps. You will probably see pretty fast that if the program doesnt expect to get back to its original address it will simply clear the stack and jmp to i.e. TerminateProcess This makes debugging pretty time consuming. So looking at the stack wont help you much here.

Im giving up at this point because it is too time consuming. In case you just want to wpm/rpm you can just write your own application to scan the process because those are not getting detected in general.

Administrator
      Hacked By Jesus

Reversing

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Advertise on GuidedHacking
      Quote Originally Posted by SpieleHacksInfo View Post
      3. Usage of dynamic jmps. You will probably see pretty fast that if the program doesnt expect to get back to its original address it will simply clear the stack and jmp to i.e. TerminateProcess This makes debugging pretty time consuming. So looking at the stack wont help you much here.
      Ouch! no thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Game Hacker Threads

1. [Help] Making cheat undetected?
      By IzzyMichiel in forum AntiCheat - AntiDebug
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 04-04-2017, 08:28 AM
    2. Replies: 25
      Last Post: 12-28-2016, 08:25 PM
    3. [Help] Undetected Cheat Engine
      By vl03d in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 2