Thread: Hacking Games

Hacking

Hacking

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Exclamation Hacking Games

John Kittz
      hello hackers
      I'm working on game FPS and I found every thing I need but one thing I can made it its Name Stealer I don't know nothing about it for this I want ask here if there any one know how I can make hack Name Stealer and thank you

Global Moderator
      Certified Asshole

CodenzHub

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Re: Hacking Games

What in the fuck is a name stealer?
      I imagine a program that will read another players name and set it as their own, more then likely only affecting the client if it's an online game, may work on some not saying it won't.
      The other route I'd imagine would be some sort of actual server exploitation where databases are getting modified or some shit, which is not in the scope of this forum.

Hacking

Hacking

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Quote Originally Posted by Traxin View Post
      What in the fuck is a name stealer?
      I imagine a program that will read another players name and set it as their own, more then likely only affecting the client if it's an online game, may work on some not saying it won't.
      The other route I'd imagine would be some sort of actual server exploitation where databases are getting modified or some shit, which is not in the scope of this forum.
      thank you for replay but the game what I'm work on it is special force 2 SKILL and the problem is I can found the address of my name but when I try change it the address change but not the name so what I do if u can know ?
      I'm not talking for old game like assaultcube easy to hack this game using anticheat xigncode and anyway this game not easy to find entity list .
      for this I can ask here how I can get the right address what I do if the address it change when I klling some one or when I say something in chat box
      Note: its not impossible to made hack name stealer for this game be cuz hack beastcheats can do it

Administrator
      Hacked By Jesus

Reversing

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Quote Originally Posted by jello121 View Post
      thank you for replay but the game what I'm work on it is special force 2 SKILL and the problem is I can found the address of my name but when I try change it the address change but not the name so what I do if u can know ?
      I'm not talking for old game like assaultcube easy to hack this game using anticheat xigncode and anyway this game not easy to find entity list .
      for this I can ask here how I can get the right address what I do if the address it change when I klling some one or when I say something in chat box
      Note: its not impossible to made hack name stealer for this game be cuz hack beastcheats can do it
      Change your name to the same name as other players, if it doesn't let you because the name is the same, then change the string to be different but look the same when printed. If you can make a similar looking string and it bypasses the games checks then it may work. Like for instance Broihon has the same name as Broihon but he used a different character to represent the B so it allows it on the forum

Hacking

Hacking

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Quote Originally Posted by [GH]Rake View Post
      Change your name to the same name as other players, if it doesn't let you because the name is the same, then change the string to be different but look the same when printed. If you can make a similar looking string and it bypasses the games checks then it may work. Like for instance Broihon has the same name as Broihon but he used a different character to represent the B so it allows it on the forum
      Nice information real. but I got 1 more problem and is the address is change when I trying to do anything like change it -> the EX: Jello to Jallo its detected me and the address change and when I killing some one it same too the address change .
      I cant use debug be cuz the value don't change and the address change. so what I do?
      note: I'm hacking the game in tutorial mode and I'm the host not the server so I can do what every !

Staus? Whats a status?

Coding

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

I've done something like this but not quite.. I Used Wpe Pro to replace the string for my name with whatever i wanted using a filter on the game Warface.. Not sure how you can implement this into a DLL though...

Hacking

Hacking

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Quote Originally Posted by Xploit View Post
      I've done something like this but not quite.. I Used Wpe Pro to replace the string for my name with whatever i wanted using a filter on the game Warface.. Not sure how you can implement this into a DLL though...
      thank you Xploit for ur replay but I don't know how to use this Wpe Pro if u have time can u make tutorial about how to change ur name by using this program ?

Administrator
      Hacked By Jesus

Reversing

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

I would focus on learning the basics of game hacking first. You have to learn how to use a pointer before you can write a name stealer or use WPE to modify packets bro

Staus? Whats a status?

Coding

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Quote Originally Posted by jello121 View Post
      thank you Xploit for ur replay but I don't know how to use this Wpe Pro if u have time can u make tutorial about how to change ur name by using this program ?
      I Can possibly do that, it all depends on the games security, SEND Packets change things on the server , while RCV Packets change things on the client , What you do is start recording for packets before you join the server and once you are in the server stop recording , Analyze the packets try to understand how there working , look for your name and if you can find a SEND Packet with your name you need to copy the HEX for your name from within the packet , and go to Create a filter which is on the left side of the program , once your in the create a filter area of WPE Pro , you should see something named Advanced or something like that , then it should change the hex input area to Yellow , click on where it says 'Position where the chain was found' then paste your hex code on the top input in the beginning, Secondly go back to the packet , change your name , must be the same size , and copy the hex for it , paste it in the bottom input of the packet and set the ammount of times to apply to 999 , turn the filter on and join a server it should change your name while its running the filter, but if you only find your name in a RCV Packet it will only change for you i believe..

I would focus on learning the basics of game hacking first. You have to learn how to use a pointer before you can write a name stealer or use WPE to modify packets bro
      Using Cheat engine would probably be best for starting out with, But then again Wpe Pro is the first thing i ever used when getting into game hacking , at the time i didnt even know it was considered hacking when i first started using it , from there i moved onto VB.net and then finally cheat engine for hacking Wild ones , the turn based game with animals , which i also used Wpe pro on , fun times haha , but yeah your right starting from the basics is better , Wpe Pro became alot harder to use now a days since games are encoding there packets , How hard do you think it would be to make our own packet sniffer? With added packet Decoding

Hacking

Hacking

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Cheats'n'Trainers
      sorry but I know how to make pointer and I already did pointer for my name but it just change my name on my screen but not on the server
      and about basics hacking what u mean? I already did hack norecoail and no spread and hack no flash bomb and hack damage (MultiShots) and hack super Bullets and I found my XYZpos ,,, what I should learn more ?
      Last edited by jello121; 01-10-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Game Hacker Threads

1. [Discuss] Most annoying part about hacking video games?
      By [GH]Rake in forum Polls
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: 02-08-2017, 01:32 PM
    2. [Help] Hacking Games
      By jello121 in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 11-15-2016, 07:38 PM
    3. [Tutorial] Reverse Engineer C++ Games Game Hacking Tutorial
      By [GH]Rake in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: 06-22-2016, 05:56 PM
    4. [Help] Hacking browser/flash games