• Youtuber
  • Zombies
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Bypassing hackshield pro with macro program

How to Manual Map DLL
      I'm interested in how hard it is to bypass hackshield pro's macro program detection.
      There is a game that I play often that requires a lot of grinding (1-2 hours per level, no quests available), and every time I use any of macro programs, it detects them and closes the game.
      I know that there is a tutorial on how hackshield works and about cracking it, but atm its too advanced to me, and I'm only interested in using macro program on that game, not injecting anything or etc.

macro programs I tried:
      macrogamer
      autoit
      actionaz

0x90

Awesome

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      First if you are going to get into breaking games protection specially this ones such as: "Hackshield |Pro, Game Guard, etc, etc." You may want to check around the background of it...

Most of the game protections like the ones mentioned above, are based on Rootkit architecture, and that my friend is not a smooth cake to swallow.
      As you may have seen my post in this section about GameGuard, Hackshield I have been reading that it's the same thing practicaly.

Here I've got some information for you that might give you an overhead when speaking about Hackshield protection
      https://www.progamercity.net/anti-ch...-analysis.html

Hope I helped in someting and hope that someday you get to be a great hacker yourself and get a bypass for this teddious Game Protections madness XD

*Special Note* I have a Logitech G9 Gaming Mouse - with functionality to play with profiles and macros, If you would like to give it a shot I would defineatly recommend it to you, or any other gaming mouse actually there are pretty good ones out there, but they are very expensive, mine cost around $50~60, I tried a game it was like your example, I tried everysingle Macro'ing program and AutoIt, nor all of the others made it to make a macro work, finally I bought this gaming mouse and got it working! I was sooo happy lol Well this is just an alternative that might skip you ENDLESS hours of reversing the game hack protection
      Bypassing hackshield pro with macro program
      Just Kidding! Don't Click OK! GuidedHacking.COM Rocks!~

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Ty for your reply
      For now I think I won't be trying to bypass hackshield pro, because it is too big for me.
      I got Razer Copperhead RZ01-050200
      I think he might have something similar, I never checked it before, gonna check now
      Mine cost around 60$ year ago, but they said in the store that its good gaming mouse, so I'm gonna browse around company's website to check for it.
      Ty for help

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Hmm..Seems like an easy method since it uses detours &lt;3 ill give this a go when i'm free and inform u of how it went

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Cheat Engine Tutorials
      Quote Originally Posted by Subtellite
      I'm interested in how hard it is to bypass hackshield pro's macro program detection.
      There is a game that I play often that requires a lot of grinding (1-2 hours per level, no quests available), and every time I use any of macro programs, it detects them and closes the game.
      I know that there is a tutorial on how hackshield works and about cracking it, but atm its too advanced to me, and I'm only interested in using macro program on that game, not injecting anything or etc.

macro programs I tried:
      macrogamer
      autoit
      actionaz

I'm also interested on bypassing Ahn labs hackshield but here's my 2 bits.

i know hackshield is only software scanning. (in other words its a piece that's almost useless [its not like PB that scans your hardware])

if its a Nexon game theres a method of using OllyDbg i believe a bypass can be made just with the Engine.exe being loaded into OllyDbg and changing 1 memory location that closes the game then hackshield can no longer close the game because the address that was edited was the address that crashed the game.

i would of attempted that method my self but im not that experienced...yet ;D

Similar Game Hacker Threads

1. Replies: 24
      Last Post: 07-11-2015, 06:45 AM
    2. [Help] Multi-instructional assembler macro
      By Liduen in forum ASM
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 06-10-2015, 06:09 AM
    3. [Help] Bypassing Hackshield
      By Obsidian in forum AntiCheat - AntiDebug
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 09-16-2014, 03:48 PM
    4. bypassing memory detection