• Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
      Hacker
      Learning to hack games!

Pawning

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

C# Call of Duty Modern Warfare Aimbot ESP COD4 HACK

John Kittz
      OK guys I had this tutorial to do but at I am very busy at the moment with university work :'( so I am just releasing the source code.
      I will be doing an exact version of this with a C++ Hook which will have a couple more features.

The method used here is a very good one and does not require any hooks, because of this it is very evasive and won't be detected on quite a few games obviously you need to try it yourself to confirm this because every game is different.

This was written for COD4 but should work for almost any game, you will simply have to find the addresses for every other game yourself

If you have your own D3D hook and would prefer to use that for drawing ESP etc. then it should be fairly easy to convert this code from C# to C++.
      Because this method uses an old C# managed D3D drawing system it means that we have some compatibility issues.

Compatibility:
      Windows 7/Vista only(requires Windows Aero to draw overlay)
      Windowed mode only

For this you will need to include the DirectX libraries found in August/June 2007 DirectX Sdk within the Managed DX folder

Here is a video of the hack being demonstrated, I talk a lot of useless stuff here : so skip to 5:00 to see the hack in action.

Just download the full commented source in the description and feel free to do anything you like with it, if you create your own hack with this and are interested in releasing it I would really appreciate you doing it in our forums but its up to you.

Fleep
      Attached Files Attached Files

2. Thanks dunk, Helios, Crazywink, can'tdownload, FleepTestAgainX, Farhen, Gamehacker, Hunter S. Thompson, sikya77, silentm, brians999, rick1, sullydude, deltatrix, norge12345, noobhacky, maicer, kunMing, hamma2, bobsyuruncle, coolman699, Beyin_07, djmcredfox, carstvopasea1233, kanghadi29, Ryuji, maskelilincoln, mw2player, ESTOPA, IZED, brightne[s]s, ilovepy, popeska, gameover, dann4323, TheHylianTimelord, tinmar0, poupac, bpp, sgrundy64, roma8426, mathero11, aadi, roarboar, NubTIK, saebur, joselmocs, Ayzake, smupwn, omnomnomnoodles, geomike, Apokah, junjie, redbaby, rexodus, teamfe, griffin02, speedy7, r41ngoloss, ArcaneMage, limpaus, deakgegi, ronald1991, uwe123, darkthug, svatoz45, Bonecrusher, exodus1, kypk, cankann, artfulwave, noob_, vivek nawab, 1lyaSweepy, Reaper79, Elertan, josh155, shibbey, JOSHUAtheRICER, Wildeedge, akd5446, xploiitz, egroZZ, freehuntx, gusdnide, Jones, br1zzo, recoil, GAFO666, edgar, aquilinajake, lampuiho, thenemne0032, ersonateo, supdude, Lazeboy, zelle00, Vailo, Aerophaze, Hatschi, iWantPizza, kartoffelbrei, 6alcapone7, charlos, gnuzim, rosudrag, zhask, Vingeveu, 8y4hmi3, till0sch, Himanseogod, JWNJWN, bobbyiskool, zero462usa, Tiberion, persinn, Brogen, Anonxmous, samschneider, CerealZ, gibbs033, The_shadow, dream789789, soyks, pinots24, Garog, marik768, predatorlol, ebug, Dude, Vaniac, DexterTheBloody, hacke21, nNnHD, th3d00r, ares141, Kalle, Bear, vikthorh, Kh4lifa, Overflow, elco, lulu008, AriChezz, Hestier, SirDani, lumpi999, jello121, dano20zombie thanked for this post
      Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Re: C# ESP Aimbot Source

so nice ill look forward to your next tutorials

4. Thanks iWantPizza thanked for this post
      Hacker
      Learning to hack games!

Pawning

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

[quote author=BlackPitchPL link=topic=646.msg4072#msg4072 date=1345822168]
      so nice ill look forward to your next tutorials
      [/quote]

There won't be any tutorials for a while, just mostly source code and releases.
      Once I have some free time from Uni then I will get back to full on tutorials. :

Fleep

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Thanks Fleep, I have been looking forward to this one. Keep up the C# love!

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

@Fleep: Actually no tutorial would be needed for this stuff. If the person is a programmer(even a very basic programmer) then he/she may understand it without any tutorial . I think you can forget about this tutorial, IMO. Still if you wish, then go with it

Hacker
      Learning to hack games!

Pawning

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Will do codegnome , yh I hope you're right guru as my tutorials are in theory 'I write you write' with some explanations so hopefully those that have some previous experience can do this quite nicely.

Fleep

9. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
      Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Haha! Ya! When I created my ESP hack for 4d1 MW2, I don't even know what is mean by structs and offsets! The code which I obtained was like a puzzle to me. Now I can edit any stuff if I get my hand on source code. But still I need to create my own base code and have my own style of implementation. So I am working for that. Each member of GH should have their own implementation technique so that we can create hack for any game the moment when we get structs and offsets. And this release would help them get idea how to create a implementation. Once they start creating they will end up with some more new ideas!

Hacker
      Retired

Pawning

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Great job as always, Fleep! Nice C# port.

[quote author=guru link=topic=646.msg4084#msg4084 date=1345824263]
      Haha! Ya! When I created my ESP hack for 4d1 MW2, I don't even know what is mean by structs and offsets! The code which I obtained was like a puzzle to me. Now I can edit any stuff if I get my hand on source code. But still I need to create my own base code and have my own style of implementation. So I am working for that. Each member of GH should have their own implementation technique so that we can create hack for any game the moment when we get structs and offsets. And this release would help them get idea how to create a implementation. Once they start creating they will end up with some more new ideas!
      [/quote]

I agree, we should all use our own method of implementation, but this is great for people still learning.

Crazywink

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Ya! Even if they copy and paste this stuff, without even knowing an ounce of programming they can't fix it for all the games. If they get will to do it somehow then they try to decipher the code and know the stuff in the program and ultimately create a new stuff of their own. I guess with this release people would start porting this hack to other games

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Cheats'n'Trainers
      i feel like an idiot asking but i have downloaded the source and.... idk how to open it and get it running
      dont post things like "wow idiot...." just tell me what to open.

i open the External ESP and Aimbot s.csproj but upon opening there is nothing. just the blue screen of Visual studios

and also. what is direct x. that is probably the problem, plz post download link and how to use it cuz im pretty new to all of this type of stuff
      Last edited by hoganator778093; 08-26-2012 at 12:26 AM.

14. Thanks Farhen, sikya77, dann4323 thanked for this post
    Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Game Hacker Threads

1. [VideoTutorial] C++ How to Hack Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare ESP, AIMBOT, DirectX
      By Fleep in forum GH Hack Video Tutorials
      Replies: 286
      Last Post: 04-21-2017, 01:17 PM
    2. Replies: 47
      Last Post: 08-26-2016, 07:54 AM
    3. [VideoTutorial] C++ Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Fly Hack Tutorial
      By DanielTutorials in forum DanielTutorials
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 08-17-2016, 09:26 PM
    4. [VideoTutorial] C++ Call of duty 4: Modern Warfare ESP Tutorial cod4 cheats
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 05-17-2016, 05:36 AM
    5. [VideoTutorial] C++ Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Fly Hack Tutorial
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-04-2016, 10:51 PM