• Youtuber
  • Zombies
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Health (ASM) code

John Kittz
      Hey guys, once again I have a question. Sorry if I seem annoying..

I looked up for Health Value, and I found 'What writes to this address' address: 42CA5E
      I opened up OllyDBG, and NOPed it.
      Actually, i've already tryed NOPing all the address that are GRAY (All of the image), and nothing happened, not even crashed, and I was still dying when getting shoot.
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qwg3.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	189.4 KB 
ID:	2649

So, is there a way to NOP an instruction so that my HEALTH doesn't come down, e.g. Ammo?

Or only if I get the address + offsets? If so, then i'll have to have a total different kind of code for health..

The Angel Of Verdun
      Always More To Code!

Lurking

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by zoratz View Post
      Hey guys, once again I have a question. Sorry if I seem annoying..

I looked up for Health Value, and I found 'What writes to this address' address: 42CA5E
      I opened up OllyDBG, and NOPed it.
      Actually, i've already tryed NOPing all the address that are GRAY (All of the image), and nothing happened, not even crashed, and I was still dying when getting shoot.

Name:	qwg3.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	189.4 KB 
ID:	2649

So, is there a way to NOP an instruction so that my HEALTH doesn't come down, e.g. Ammo?

Or only if I get the address + offsets? If so, then i'll have to have a total different kind of code for health..
      basically that MOV DWORD etc is an address, its moving EAX (return value) into that address not the one you have but the DWORD PTR, find out what or where that is, and im guessing its a function, and with that you can emulate it in C++ or just NOP the function

Use CE breakpoints, so goto that address and set a breakpoint then decrease your hp and it should freeze the game when it does EDX(in the side window i t will appear after the freeze) will display an address so that address + F8 will take you to the function or address that is your health I hope that helps.

please try hard to follow what ive said maybe study a tiny bit of ASM, but if you get really stuck perhaps i can help you via Team Viewer as I love reversing and ASM x86 <3
      Last edited by Nether; 06-21-2014 at 02:26 PM.
      No Need For Anything Extravagant, Your Blood As A Present Shall Suffice.

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by Nether View Post
      basically that MOV DWORD etc is an address, its moving EAX (return value) into that address not the one you have but the DWORD PTR, find out what or where that is, and im guessing its a function, and with that you can emulate it in C++ or just NOP the function

Use CE breakpoints, so goto that address and set a breakpoint then decrease your hp and it should freeze the game when it does EDX(in the side window i t will appear after the freeze) will display an address so that address + F8 will take you to the function or address that is your health I hope that helps.

please try hard to follow what ive said maybe study a tiny bit of ASM, but if you get really stuck perhaps i can help you via Team Viewer as I love reversing and ASM x86 <3
      Thanks for the try, but I did know that.. Using CheatEngine I can find the StaticAddress and plus F8 find the health one..

But I followed anyway.. I found that EDX address, then with the calculator (programmer mode) added F8, but there was no address with that...

And I still have no ideia what to NOP so that my health doesn't decrease.. I don't want to always write a value to the health address.. I do want to NOP the instruction that decreases the health..

I've watched all Fleep's tutorials, now i'm going step by step, learning everything i can.. I wouldn't like to use assembly rigth now, i'd like to get around that noping or changing OPcodes..
      Last edited by zoratz; 06-21-2014 at 05:22 PM.

The Angel Of Verdun
      Always More To Code!

Lurking

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by zoratz View Post
      Thanks for the try, but I did know that.. Using CheatEngine I can find the StaticAddress and plus F8 find the health one..

But I followed anyway.. I found that EDX address, then with the calculator (programmer mode) added F8, but there was no address with that...

And I still have no ideia what to NOP so that my health doesn't decrease.. I don't want to always write a value to the health address.. I do want to NOP the instruction that decreases the health..

I've watched all Fleep's tutorials, now i'm going step by step, learning everything i can.. I wouldn't like to use assembly rigth now, i'd like to get around that noping or changing OPcodes..
      if you can find it via edx use it like a pointer then, sorry should of said that to begin with
      No Need For Anything Extravagant, Your Blood As A Present Shall Suffice.

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by Nether View Post
      if you can find it via edx use it like a pointer then, sorry should of said that to begin with
      I see what u mean.. but is there another way of doing it? like noping etc.. just like ammo, rapidfire etc..

The reason why i'm insisting on it is because I realised that when using the pointer (write to the pointer) the ammo/health does come down, however the writing process is so quick that rigth away writes over it. So it almost cant be seem, but it can..
      And the NOPing process doesn't do that.. it just let it be the way it is..

------------------- UPDATE -------------------- @Nether @Fleep @Cryslacks

I found an address that has some effect on Health:
      429D1F ->  sub [ebx+04],edi

Name:	health2.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	204.5 KB 
ID:	2650

If I change it to ADD, the health start to INCREASE.
      If I NOP it, the health does not change.

The thing is, the effects CHANGE EVERYBODYS HEALTH, not only main.

Spoiler: How to find that address

[1] Method
      -> Find health (choose the screen one)
      -> Find what writes to that address
      -> Get shot from enemy (This is where it must be followed, because if you get damage from the granade, the address will be different)

[2] Method
      -> Find health (choose the non-screen one)
      -> Find what writes to that address
      -> Get damage (anykind)
      Last edited by zoratz; 06-23-2014 at 08:40 AM.

Hacker
      Retired

Pawning

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Have you tried tracing back the address in CE using "Find out what writes" & see if you can find the health in your player struct instead of the global one?

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Cheats'n'Trainers
      Quote Originally Posted by Crazywink View Post
      Have you tried tracing back the address in CE using "Find out what writes" & see if you can find the health in your player struct instead of the global one?
      Tryed doing that, but with the screen address, I found 3 ocasions which none of them, when noped, stopped my health to decrease.
      And the non-screen one nothing appeared..
      Maybe if you could teamview me, and help me out?
      @Nether
      Maybe your ideia of teamviewing me could give me a big hand over here..

---------------- UPDATE -----------------

After some days trying, I decided to stop trying.. Not because I didn't find it, but because of the Feep's comment on his code, which could have saved me days and lots of problems:

//Here refreshes our health THE ONLY thing that needs constant refreshing
      //as i mentioned in the beginning of the source we cant just simply NOP the
      //health decrease instruction as it will affect all our enemies(although that method can often work on many games)
      //against the bots that is not such a good idea

However, I'd like to ask, why is that?
      Last edited by zoratz; 06-24-2014 at 03:17 PM.

Similar Game Hacker Threads

1. Server-Sided health ?!
      By TrojanPoem in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 08-12-2015, 04:53 AM
    2. [Help] Hacking Health Bars
      By ultimate in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 08-08-2015, 11:03 AM
    3. [Release] Ammo + Health With GUI
      By Syntax Error in forum Assault Cube Hacks
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 05-31-2015, 06:44 PM
    4. [Help] Get other player's health in cs go.
      By mr0dd in forum C/C++
      Replies: 24
      Last Post: 03-07-2015, 11:21 PM
    5. [Help] Health Esp
      By kartal0746 in forum GH Tutorials Help
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 02-21-2015, 09:36 AM