• Zombies

Thread: What Learn ?

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

What Learn ?

Silent VPN
      I was wondering what types of courses I have to learn to make Aimbot and WallHack.
      Also wanted to know if only the basic course allow me to do something or would have to be basic and advanced. what would be the best language to learn (C++ or C#)

Hacker
      Turning to page 394...

Coding

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      I recommend C++ to start learning with. Just get a book or search for C++ on the internet and you will find many tutorials.
      If you mastered the basics of object-oriented-programming (which is quite important for game hacks I think) you can start experimenting with CheatEngine, finding values, structures etc.
      After that you could start reading these tutorials (https://thelegendofrandom.com/blog/sample-page) about reverse engineering. While reading these, you learn ASM and how to use OllyDbg.

The easiest thing you can do to hack a game is attaching CE and freezing/setting values but if you've got a bit understanding of simple math you can do an aimbot in C++ easily.

The efficiency/performance of your hack increases with your coding skills, so keep on learning C++.
      My contributions
      UrbanTerror | OpenGL - ModelLogger | Polymorphic junk code | Tutorial/Article Collection
      Admiring technological singularity

3. Thanks BARTORY thanked for this post
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Steam Gaming

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by Liduen View Post
      I recommend C++ to start learning with. Just get a book or search for C++ on the internet and you will find many tutorials.
      If you mastered the basics of object-oriented-programming (which is quite important for game hacks I think) you can start experimenting with CheatEngine, finding values, structures etc.
      After that you could start reading these tutorials (https://thelegendofrandom.com/blog/sample-page) about reverse engineering. While reading these, you learn ASM and how to use OllyDbg.

The easiest thing you can do to hack a game is attaching CE and freezing/setting values but if you've got a bit understanding of simple math you can do an aimbot in C++ easily.

The efficiency/performance of your hack increases with your coding skills, so keep on learning C++.
      I have tried to learn c++ like 3 times now but when crazy for loops start i just want to kill myself, other than that it's pretty easy-ish.Another thing is that my brain doesn't understand how to use c++ for game hacking, what to use dll or console aplication and what to code.
      Cheat engine is easy, and you can do a lot of things if you know what you are doing. After playing around even more with cheat engine for the last 2-3 days it's hard for me to understand why would anyone want c++ code instead of CE creating fast/easy scripts.
      Feels like C++ is more for aimbots/wallhacks.

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      I'll take a look at it.
      Can you say if this site is good to begin learn the basic of C++ (https://www.microsoftvirtualacademy....ary-jump-start)

Hacker
      Turning to page 394...

Coding

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Silent VPN
      Well I always sticked to text tutorials myself but I think these video turorials are also good to learn. Just try it out.

It doesn't really matter where or how you learn these things, it's about using and understanding them. Just reading or watching tutorials doesn't bring you much further. You have to simply use, and experiment with it.
      My contributions
      UrbanTerror | OpenGL - ModelLogger | Polymorphic junk code | Tutorial/Article Collection
      Admiring technological singularity

Similar Game Hacker Threads

1. [Discuss] How did you learn to code ?
      By toomuch in forum General Coding Discussion
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: 10-26-2016, 11:27 AM
    2. [Help] What to learn first
      By Froze in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 12-17-2014, 02:23 PM
    3. Where have you learn to programm ?
      By un1que in forum General Coding Discussion
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 09-22-2014, 04:41 AM
    4. Help I need to learn