• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • At Work
  • CodenzHub
  • Coding
  • Deejaying
  • Donating
  • Drinking
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Hacking
  • Hate Mailing
  • Jamin'
  • Lagging
  • Live Streaming
  • Lurking
  • No Status
  • Pawning
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Reversing
  • Sleeping
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • TwitchStreamer
  • Vodka!
  • Watching TV/Movie
  • Xbox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 11
    1. #1
      Newbie
      Online
       
      Youtuber
       
      WhaT1v3d0n3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      23
      Thanks (-->)
      88
      Thanks (<--)
      1

      Post I need some help to start to do something to work

      Silent VPN
      hi

      as you see i need some help or advice with that program to start working with.

      Or which programs are more easily for newbies like me

      One time i try to do something with Cheat engine but nothing workout as i plan
      Last edited by WhaT1v3d0n3; 04-28-2014 at 07:47 PM.
      Donate  

    2. #2
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Steam Gaming
       
      crx123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      62
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      17
      Cheat engine is easy

    3. Thanks WhaT1v3d0n3 thanked for this post
    4. #3
      Newbie
      Online
       
      Youtuber
       
      WhaT1v3d0n3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      23
      Thanks (-->)
      88
      Thanks (<--)
      1
      from there i'm trying to start

      with this cheat engine i'm trying to improve the skill reuse time and the damage on the hero in Lineage 2 but i can't find a thing


      or maybe i think need to start from cs 1.6 ?
      Last edited by WhaT1v3d0n3; 04-28-2014 at 08:39 PM.

    5. #4
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Steam Gaming
       
      crx123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      62
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      17
      Quote Originally Posted by WhaT1v3d0n3 View Post
      from there i'm trying to start

      with this cheat engine i'm trying to improve the skill reuse time and the damage on the hero in Lineage 2 but i can't find a thing


      or maybe i think need to start from cs 1.6 ?
      You are trying to hack an online game, you can't do much in online games. Lot's of that stuff is serversided

    6. Thanks WhaT1v3d0n3 thanked for this post
    7. #5
      Newbie
      Online
       
      Youtuber
       
      WhaT1v3d0n3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      23
      Thanks (-->)
      88
      Thanks (<--)
      1
      so i have to start from cs 1.6 i think ?

    8. #6
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Steam Gaming
       
      crx123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      62
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      17
      Quote Originally Posted by WhaT1v3d0n3 View Post
      so i have to start from cs 1.6 i think ?
      Any game you want

    9. Thanks WhaT1v3d0n3 thanked for this post
    10. #7
      Newbie
      Online
       
      Youtuber
       
      WhaT1v3d0n3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      23
      Thanks (-->)
      88
      Thanks (<--)
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by crx123 View Post
      Any game you want
      can you teach me ?

      because the type from fleep in tutorials i didn't get it at all if i'm starting something i need to know what i'm doing.

      and if i'm doing it the same in the tutorial i can't be able to do it in other game :/


      its not like hey here is the tutorial do it ...

      every time i try something from youtube its not working because i don't know a sh*t

    11. #8
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Steam Gaming
       
      crx123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      62
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      17
      Quote Originally Posted by WhaT1v3d0n3 View Post
      can you teach me ?

      because the type from fleep in tutorials i didn't get it at all if i'm starting something i need to know what i'm doing.

      and if i'm doing it the same in the tutorial i can't be able to do it in other game :/


      its not like hey here is the tutorial do it ...

      every time i try something from youtube its not working because i don't know a sh*t
      You can watch fleeps how to use cheat engine tutorials, also you can go to cheat engine forums and look for tutorials there

    12. #9
      Newbie
      Online
       
      Youtuber
       
      WhaT1v3d0n3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      23
      Thanks (-->)
      88
      Thanks (<--)
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by crx123 View Post
      You can watch fleeps how to use cheat engine tutorials, also you can go to cheat engine forums and look for tutorials there
      do i need Visual Studio too ?

    13. #10
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Steam Gaming
       
      crx123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      62
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      17
      Silent VPN
      Why would you need visual studio if you are gonna use cheat engine
      I am going to sleep, gl

    14. Thanks WhaT1v3d0n3, Killua thanked for this post
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Similar Game Hacker Threads

    1. [Help] where to start with esp hack
      By Loset in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 03-19-2016, 10:22 AM
    2. How to start with ESP hacks?
      By TooManyColor in forum ESP - WorldToScreen - ViewMatrix
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 12-06-2015, 12:18 PM
    3. [Help] Which 5 tutorials to start with?
      By kanakis in forum GH Tutorials Help
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 07-21-2015, 03:41 AM
    4. [Help] How and Where should I start?
      By xStr0nGx in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 01-11-2015, 07:23 PM
    5. [Help] Which Tutorials should I start?
      By small in forum GH Tutorials Help
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 07-12-2014, 05:30 AM

    Tags for this Thread