• Zombies
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Please help!!!!!!

Silent VPN
      Hi,

I did the console trainer assaultcube hack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFdHW73x1G4 and when i run the hack i get an error saying win 32 exeption 0xc0000005 [ox1 cab]
      i followed the tutorial exactly and I am working in visual studio 2012.

Please help

Thanks.

Zach
      Donate  

Hacker
      Retired

Pawning

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      We will need the exceptions to be able to help. Look at the debug log in VS.

-Crazywink

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by crazywink View Post
      We will need the exceptions to be able to help. Look at the debug log in VS.

-Crazywink
      Hi crazywink,

Thanks for the quick response. I ran the program and this was what popped up in the debug log

'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Users\Zack\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\AssaultCube Trainer\Debug\AssaultCube Trainer.exe'. Symbols loaded.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\user32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lpk.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\usp10.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcrt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\advapi32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rpcrt4.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp110d.dll'. Symbols loaded.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr110d.dll'. Symbols loaded.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imm32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msctf.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\apphelp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cmd.exe'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cmd.exe'
      'AssaultCube Trainer.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cmd.exe'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
      The thread 0x19a8 has exited with code -1073741510 (0xc000013a).
      The program '[6564] AssaultCube Trainer.exe' has exited with code -1073741510 (0xc000013a).

Hacker
      Retired

Pawning

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      The PDB files are VS file for your debugging symbols of your project. These errors shouldn't affect you, they will probably go away if you just run Visual Studios as Administrator.

-crazywink

Respected Hacker
      Learning to hack games!

Coding

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      I thought the building process would be okay but the game crashes when you activate the hack's features?

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Yes, when i use unlimited health it is perfectly fine, but when i use unlimited ammo i get that error.

-Zach

Hacker
      shell toes yes

Lagging

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Probably a wrong offset or address. Double check.

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Silent VPN
      i just checked them and they are all right