• Youtuber
  • Zombies
      Feeling Good

Coding

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Aimboss New Project

Silent VPN
      Hi again guys so after a days waist of not being able to find a free aimbot for Hawken I have decided to acualy start my own project it seems like a good game to practice my skills on i have finished a really nice GUI mult-ihack injector it looks clean, but now I am facing a problem, i can find my characters health no problem and manipulate it with cheat engiene so i get the offset and pointer address then do a hex search with the pointer address and i see only 2 static addresses but it seems they don't get access or written to. I cant find a static address pointer that doesnt change every time i restart the game. Any ways any help would be appreciated and given great credit to if any is received TY
      Aimboss New Project
      Here is a Shot of the GUI

Kim Kong Trasher
      I don't have status.

Raging

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Thats why you shouldn't start off by designing a menu, rather start off with core features.

Hawken is unreal engine 3, super easy to hack the game when you know how. Using cheatengine with this engine though isn't the best approach because the engine has it's own scripting language.

Now your static addresses are relative to the game modules base, look at were hawken is loaded, it's not at 0x400000, it's different every time you run it, so to get static address get hawkens base address and do static address - module base to get the offset.
      Aimboss New Project

Feeling Good

Coding

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Silent VPN
      Quote Originally Posted by c5 View Post
      Thats why you shouldn't start off by designing a menu, rather start off with core features.

Hawken is unreal engine 3, super easy to hack the game when you know how. Using cheatengine with this engine though isn't the best approach because the engine has it's own scripting language.

Now your static addresses are relative to the game modules base, look at were hawken is loaded, it's not at 0x400000, it's different every time you run it, so to get static address get hawkens base address and do static address - module base to get the offset.
      Thank you for your response and yeah that's why i have chosen Hawken because it uses UD3 Engine and they used the free version to make it so its good practice. And i decided to make the menu first because i am most familiar with that kinda code so it was easiest for me i can always change it if needed. So then I guess instead of starting with players base address i will look into the games base address and do static address - module base to get the offset. TY for directing me the right way

Similar Game Hacker Threads

1. [VB.NET] Form IN DLL [DLL Project]
      By Devolten in forum Visual Basic
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 08-27-2016, 09:44 PM
    2. [Help] Requesting help with a project - KiNGMods
      By KiNG Jaydo in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 02-25-2016, 01:45 PM
    3. The RRS project
      By d0wen in forum CS:GO Hacks
      Replies: 15