• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • At Work
  • CodenzHub
  • Coding
  • Deejaying
  • Donating
  • Drinking
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Hacking
  • Hate Mailing
  • Jamin'
  • Lagging
  • Live Streaming
  • Lurking
  • No Status
  • Pawning
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Reversing
  • Sipping
  • Sleeping
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • TwitchStreamer
  • Vodka!
  • Watching TV/Movie
  • Xbox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Results 1 to 8 of 8
    1. #1
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      29
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0

      Batch to exe converter

      How to Manual Map DLL
      I found good working batch to exe converter (for 64-bits, 32bits) portable (no virus i tested it)
      Download at https://www.f2ko.de/programs.php?lang=en&amp;pid=b2e
      antivirus scan https://www.virustotal.com/file/0c6a...cbba/analysis/
      Hope i helped for someone
      [glow=red,8,300]-...-[/glow]

    2. #2
      Kim Kong Trasher
      I don't have status.
       
      Raging
       
      c5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Mankei Iland
      Posts
      1,221
      Thanks (-->)
      97
      Thanks (<--)
      493
      Is there any practical use to it too? Besides making it possible to add a super-cool icon to your program?
      Batch to exe converter

    3. #3
      Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Coding
       
      Helios's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Denmark
      Posts
      208
      Thanks (-->)
      24
      Thanks (<--)
      34
      Quote Originally Posted by ZeNe96
      I found good working batch to exe converter (for 64-bits, 32bits) portable (no virus i tested it)
      Download at https://www.f2ko.de/programs.php?lang=en&amp;pid=b2e
      Hope i helped for someone
      Even though you tested it, you still need to provide a virus scan. And by the way, it would be better if you upload the program as an attachment.

    4. #4
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      29
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by c5
      Is there any practical use to it too? Besides making it possible to add a super-cool icon to your program?
      .bat is open source
      [glow=red,8,300]-...-[/glow]

    5. #5
      Kim Kong Trasher
      I don't have status.
       
      Raging
       
      c5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Mankei Iland
      Posts
      1,221
      Thanks (-->)
      97
      Thanks (<--)
      493
      Encrypt it?
      Batch to exe converter

    6. #6
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      29
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Helios
      Quote Originally Posted by ZeNe96
      I found good working batch to exe converter (for 64-bits, 32bits) portable (no virus i tested it)
      Download at https://www.f2ko.de/programs.php?lang=en&amp;pid=b2e
      Hope i helped for someone
      Even though you tested it, you still need to provide a virus scan. And by the way, it would be better if you upload the program as an attachment.
      https://www.virustotal.com/file/0c6a...cbba/analysis/
      [glow=red,8,300]-...-[/glow]

    7. #7
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      29
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by c5
      Encrypt it?
      ... still .exe is more trustable ha
      [glow=red,8,300]-...-[/glow]

    8. #8
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Posts
      5
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      1
      Cheat Engine Tutorials
      Quote Originally Posted by Starlive View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by c5
      Is there any practical use to it too? Besides making it possible to add a super-cool icon to your program?
      .bat is open source
      .exe is open source...

    9. Thanks c5 thanked for this post