Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Fleeps need to not take things personal

Silent VPN
      Hey Fleeps I read your comment on your youtube channel

Original comment:
      it has nothing to do with x64 or x86 being set in the compiler, as long as the process(the game) is x86 and the injector is x86 it shouldn't be a problem, now you said it worked fine on a x86 and it should work fine on a x64 OS because the process is still x86 that your trying to inject into. to prove my statement I have written a multi threaded injector in delphi 7 and Delphi can only compile x86 code, maybe there is something wrong, but I can assure you it has nothing to do with OS being x64
      Your Reply
      me and various other people tested and proved what I said in the video multiple times, I am not sure what are you trying to achieve with your comment.

That was me in the first comment, What I am trying to achieve with my comment is that you realize that it has nothing to do with with what OS you used, how ever you probably used an API in your code that is x86 only, if you are are injecting into a x86 process and your injector in compiled in as x86 it should not matter about the OS unless you used API that don't exists. I mean nothing mean about it I am just trying to help you find the real reason, and its not the OS being x64.

So my comment wasn't flaming you in anyway but telling you the facts about x86 and x64 compiled applications, I dont know why I was blocked after the first comment trying to help you, I take it you might have seen this as criticism to you work? Well not in way was that intended to be putting your work down, Instead it was just giving you insight to basic facts which you might not have realized, As you stated your self you didn't know.

I can only assume you used CreateRemoteThread API method to inject into the target(have not seen your code), which this API is supported in both x86 and x64 Windows Operating systems, So if this is the method used(most common) to inject then it must be bug in the compiler. Yes you got it working after changing the setting, BUT you need to read your friends comment about the system diffrences, if he was right about it being x64 then by his comment you would need to compile it as x64... this should be compiled as x86 so it can be used over both x64 and x86 platforms, the only real important part is that the dll being injected is the same as the target, meaning if the game is compiled as x86 so should the dll being injected.

Donate  

Hacker
      Learning to hack games!

Pawning

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Hey there Departure, first of all sorry for replying to you that way. Recently I have been getting a series of people trying to cause me trouble and I guess I wasn't in a great mood that day, if it means anything i've unblocked you.

About that issue I spend a couple of weeks trying to solve it and the change in injector was what some guys reported worked for them.
      Due to all my hacking being within a x86 os I have very little experience in dealing within a 64bit environment.

I see what your saying about the DLL, I tried to test it by changing everything in the compiler to x86 including an injector and my testing guys told me it still didn't work. In the end I pretty much gave up as I had no means of testing it and had already spent about 2 weeks on trying to fix it :/.

I believe all the code is available in my tutorials, If you end up making any head way or getting it too work It would be great if you could share it.

Once again I apologize for acting like that but it can be tough to distinguish criticism with flaming when I'm going through a lot of comments.

Fleep

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      If this post's are about DirectX hack . I just want to say that i was trying to fallow Fleep lead on make Chams for COD 4 but it's seam's that Drunken D3D9 Looger that you use it's just not working in Windows 7 64bit. Now i'll try to make my own d3d9 looger for 64bit's system (or if i find some that work ) ill release it to forum.

Hacker
      Learning to hack games!

Pawning

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      That would be great if you could BlackPitch as there is very little I can do until I get a x64 bit system.

Fleep

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Well it works on my system win7 x64, so no need for that :P

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      I have win7 Professional x64bit run on i7 950 else is not important. i was trying some of d3d9 logger but still doesn't work's so ill try to make my own looger base on azorbix and revolturbo code's.

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by Fleep
      Hey there Departure, first of all sorry for replying to you that way. Recently I have been getting a series of people trying to cause me trouble and I guess I wasn't in a great mood that day, if it means anything i've unblocked you.

About that issue I spend a couple of weeks trying to solve it and the change in injector was what some guys reported worked for them.
      Due to all my hacking being within a x86 os I have very little experience in dealing within a 64bit environment.

I see what your saying about the DLL, I tried to test it by changing everything in the compiler to x86 including an injector and my testing guys told me it still didn't work. In the end I pretty much gave up as I had no means of testing it and had already spent about 2 weeks on trying to fix it :/.

I believe all the code is available in my tutorials, If you end up making any head way or getting it too work It would be great if you could share it.

Once again I apologize for acting like that but it can be tough to distinguish criticism with flaming when I'm going through a lot of comments.

Fleep
      no need to say sorry I just wanted to to help, I am going to try and get the bottom of why your code is'nt working, because in theory it should work and changing the compiler settings to x64 just doesn't make sense, as it still compiled in x86.

BlackPitchPL maybe DEP(Data Execution Prevention) but this is turned on by default and other people don't seem to have a problem on x64.. strange... do you get any errors?

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Silent VPN
      No there is no error and it inject to game . Menu show but if i log value it's even don't change it ( it's on default so -1 in all case) and it's rely annoying me coz hack's works fine so i can use chams and other stuff just don't know why it's not change value ( in dll on scr it's change it). Anyway i'm coding my own d3d9 looger and i hope it will work fine

Similar Game Hacker Threads

1. [Help] Disabling special things VB
      By emilo0212 in forum Visual Basic
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 01-05-2015, 09:47 PM
    2. [Discuss] Back! Ideas for hacks/things you'd like to see
      By emistz in forum General Hacking Discussion
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 11-27-2014, 02:53 PM
    3. Replies: 4
      Last Post: 11-01-2014, 12:01 PM
    4. [Help] Need help with some things