• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • At Work
  • CodenzHub
  • Coding
  • Deejaying
  • Donating
  • Drinking
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Hacking
  • Hate Mailing
  • Jamin'
  • Lagging
  • Live Streaming
  • Lurking
  • No Status
  • Pawning
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Reversing
  • Sleeping
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • TwitchStreamer
  • Vodka!
  • Watching TV/Movie
  • Xbox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 11
    1. #1
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Siegsnot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      5
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0

      What kind of BOT should I look for?

      John Kittz
      Hello guys,

      I am new to this idea of developing hacks and I would like to ask you some suggestions.

      I am thinking about creating a bot to the PokeMMO game and I would like to ask you a suggestion about what kind of bot I should look for.
      I have a good experience with java and javascript and used to make heavy script modifications on D2NT Bot, wich I used when I was playing Diablo II.

      The game is simple and most things are already defined, nothing too random.

      Thank you for your attention.
      Any help will be appreciated.

    2. #2
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      XOR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      6
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Wait, are you trying to find bots so you can download and use them or...are you trying to ask us what bot you should make?

    3. #3
      Coder
      Kappa
       
      Hacking
       
      Szaka's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      168
      Thanks (-->)
      1
      Thanks (<--)
      6
      Is it RPG? Give us more details and we can direct u in right place

    4. #4
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Siegsnot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      5
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by XOR View Post
      Wait, are you trying to find bots so you can download and use them or...are you trying to ask us what bot you should make?
      Yes, I am trying to ask you what bot I should make =)

      Quote Originally Posted by Szaka View Post
      Is it RPG? Give us more details and we can direct u in right place
      It's a RPG game, just like the old and good pokémon, but this time it's online.
      The game is plain and simple, there are no random paths and almost no random situations.

      I just need the bot to take some coordinates and make some choices like fighting or not a Pokémon.
      It cannot be detectable (of course).

      I have mentioned D2NT Bot because it's an amazing bot for Diablo II and I would like my bot to have some characteristics D2NT has.

      Thanks for replying guys =D

    5. #5
      Coder
      Kappa
       
      Hacking
       
      Szaka's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      168
      Thanks (-->)
      1
      Thanks (<--)
      6
      Tell me game name. If its really something like 2D pokemon then it shouldnt be hard and good example to start with bots.

      Aha, PokeMMO is the game? yesterday i first time legally caught all 251 pokemons in silver version
      Last edited by Szaka; 07-20-2013 at 05:19 AM.

    6. #6
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Siegsnot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      5
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Szaka View Post
      Tell me game name. If its really something like 2D pokemon then it shouldnt be hard and good example to start with bots.

      Aha, PokeMMO is the game? yesterday i first time legally caught all 251 pokemons in silver version
      Yes, It's PokeMMO =)
      Just started to play but already got bored, so I decided to go BOT.

      I used to play Pokemon GSC versions alot, but never had the 251 Poke
      The PokeMMO game is based on the Fire Red version.

      I don't think it should be hard to bot either.

    7. #7
      Coder
      Kappa
       
      Hacking
       
      Szaka's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      168
      Thanks (-->)
      1
      Thanks (<--)
      6
      I have never ever played online pokemons and i guess im too old for that
      But i will have look into it

      it looks like mainly client sided game but need ot investigate. Btw what is it about?
      I wonder why move packet is only 1 in length, and say too. But i have idea ;3
      How to i press Select and Start here? (gameboy buttons)
      Last edited by Szaka; 07-22-2013 at 09:51 AM.

    8. #8
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Siegsnot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      5
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Szaka View Post
      I have never ever played online pokemons and i guess im too old for that
      But i will have look into it

      it looks like mainly client sided game but need ot investigate. Btw what is it about?
      I wonder why move packet is only 1 in length, and say too. But i have idea ;3
      How to i press Select and Start here? (gameboy buttons)
      I think it's very simple, because it's a simple game.
      My goal is to make a bot that can level up my pokemon while looking for shines to catch.

      My greatest doubt at the moment is how a bot can act on a game.
      I mean... what makes the script take actions in game like it was a person using the mouse or keyboard?

      I think there is no hotkeys for start and select for this game, you have to use your mouse. =)

      Thanks for your effort in helping me =D

    9. #9
      Coder
      Kappa
       
      Hacking
       
      Szaka's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      168
      Thanks (-->)
      1
      Thanks (<--)
      6
      u can also play without mouse i guess with X and Z. The bot would be simple, go left right left right till u meet a wild poke, then press x x x x x constantly to beat him, and return to start Sometimes visit pokecenter and ur done

    10. #10
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Siegsnot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      5
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Cheats'n'Trainers
      Quote Originally Posted by Szaka View Post
      u can also play without mouse i guess with X and Z. The bot would be simple, go left right left right till u meet a wild poke, then press x x x x x constantly to beat him, and return to start Sometimes visit pokecenter and ur done
      That's right. Simple as that! =)

      But where should I start from? I think I need some names so I can start looking for information... like "trigger bot" or whatever it's the best option to go for.
      I would like to start tonight and I will keep you up to date about my progress =)

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Similar Game Hacker Threads

    1. [Help] Color aimbot doesn't work, kind of a fix.
      By emmhor in forum GH Tutorials Help
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 05-31-2014, 03:06 AM

    Tags for this Thread