• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • At Work
  • CodenzHub
  • Coding
  • Deejaying
  • Donating
  • Drinking
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Hacking
  • Hate Mailing
  • Jamin'
  • Lagging
  • Live Streaming
  • Lurking
  • No Status
  • Pawning
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Reversing
  • Sleeping
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • TwitchStreamer
  • Vodka!
  • Watching TV/Movie
  • Xbox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 11

    Thread: DLL Address?

    1. #1
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      polk666's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      2
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0

      DLL Address?

      John Kittz
      Hi I'm running into a problem with an address I am getting on cheat engine. I'm following fleeps C# Trainer tutorial and I have all the C# code sorted out and it's working but I'm coming across this and I'm not sure where to go with it.

      I've found the static pointer address for the ammo for all guns in the game "Postal 2" (Bought it on the recent steam sales) the value changes when I switch weapons in game and works when I even restart the game and re attach cheat engine but I'm not sure how to add the address to the code of my trainer the problem is that the pointer is called "FPSGame.DLL"+00024EFC what does this mean? how do I go about getting the actual pointer address so I can add it into my code?

      https://i.imgur.com/Y6ud32A.jpg?1

    2. #2
      Hacker
      shell toes yes
       
      Lagging
       
      squeenie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      717
      Thanks (-->)
      598
      Thanks (<--)
      221
      Quote Originally Posted by polk666 View Post
      Hi I'm running into a problem with an address I am getting on cheat engine. I'm following fleeps C# Trainer tutorial and I have all the C# code sorted out and it's working but I'm coming across this and I'm not sure where to go with it.

      I've found the static pointer address for the ammo for all guns in the game "Postal 2" (Bought it on the recent steam sales) the value changes when I switch weapons in game and works when I even restart the game and re attach cheat engine but I'm not sure how to add the address to the code of my trainer the problem is that the pointer is called "FPSGame.DLL"+00024EFC what does this mean? how do I go about getting the actual pointer address so I can add it into my code?

      https://i.imgur.com/Y6ud32A.jpg?1
      That is the actual address. You need to get the address of FPSGame.dll then add 24efc to get your address

    3. #3
      Global Moderator
      give me my colorz back
      FeelsBadMan
       
      Coding
       
      till0sch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      Germany.
      Posts
      1,168
      Thanks (-->)
      179
      Thanks (<--)
      340
      Loop through all process modules and if the name matches, get the baseaddress and add 0x24EFC to it.

    4. #4
      Coder
      Kappa
       
      Hacking
       
      Szaka's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      168
      Thanks (-->)
      1
      Thanks (<--)
      6
      Use GetModuleHandleA("FPSGame.dll");
      it returns HMODULE but u can do Address=(DWORD)(GetModuleHandleA("FPSGame.dll")); and it will return u base of the dll. Then add the offset 00024EFC to Address (Address+=0x00024EFC) variable and ur done ;] Dont forget the 0x!!!

    5. #5
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      XOR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      6
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Whenever someone ask this question, people always give them the hard solution. That is what happens when people don't know enough about Cheat Engine.

      Just follow these 3 simple steps:
      - First, Open Cheat Engine's "Memory Viewer" window
      - Next, In Memory Viewer, click the "View" button (located at the top inside the toolbox)
      - Finally, un-check "Show Module Address"

    6. #6
      Coder
      Kappa
       
      Hacking
       
      Szaka's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      168
      Thanks (-->)
      1
      Thanks (<--)
      6
      he asked how to add this address to his trainer, so GetModuelHandle is the solution.

    7. #7
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      XOR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      6
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Szaka View Post
      he asked how to add this address to his trainer, so GetModuelHandle is the solution.
      Yes, but he also said, "Hi I'm running into a problem with an address I am getting on cheat engine"

    8. #8
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      polk666's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      2
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Szaka View Post
      Use GetModuleHandleA("FPSGame.dll");
      it returns HMODULE but u can do Address=(DWORD)(GetModuleHandleA("FPSGame.dll")); and it will return u base of the dll. Then add the offset 00024EFC to Address (Address+=0x00024EFC) variable and ur done ;] Dont forget the 0x!!!
      Can't understand most of this I'm still new to C# I want to learn how to edit memory but I cannot find anything explaining things like GetModuleHandle even after hours of googling and I've been stuck on this one pointer for nearly a week now everything I find is gibberish to me where can I learn how to edit memory is there a book or a guide online or something?

      Thanks for the replys
      Last edited by polk666; 07-19-2013 at 08:22 PM.

    9. #9
      Global Moderator
      give me my colorz back
      FeelsBadMan
       
      Coding
       
      till0sch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      Germany.
      Posts
      1,168
      Thanks (-->)
      179
      Thanks (<--)
      340
      Quote Originally Posted by Szaka View Post
      Use GetModuleHandleA("FPSGame.dll");
      it returns HMODULE but u can do Address=(DWORD)(GetModuleHandleA("FPSGame.dll")); and it will return u base of the dll. Then add the offset 00024EFC to Address (Address+=0x00024EFC) variable and ur done ;] Dont forget the 0x!!!
      He asked for C#.

    10. #10
      Global Moderator
      give me my colorz back
      FeelsBadMan
       
      Coding
       
      till0sch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      Germany.
      Posts
      1,168
      Thanks (-->)
      179
      Thanks (<--)
      340
      Cheats'n'Trainers
      Quote Originally Posted by polk666 View Post
      Can't understand most of this I'm still new to C# I want to learn how to edit memory but I cannot find anything explaining things like GetModuleHandle even after hours of googling and I've been stuck on this one pointer for nearly a week now everything I find is gibberish to me where can I learn how to edit memory is there a book or a guide online or something?

      Thanks for the replys
      That is not even C#. It's C++.


      Process p = Process.GetProcessesByName("yourprocnamewithout.ex e");
      int baseaddress;
      foreach (ProcessModule mod in p.Modules)
      {
      if (mod.ModuleName == "FPSGame.dll")
      {
      baseaddress = mod.BaseAddress.ToInt32();
      }
      }

      Trainer.WriteInteger("yourprocnamewithout.exe", baseaddress+0x24EFC, 1 (whatever) );


      For that use this C# trainer class:
      https://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5347687

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Similar Game Hacker Threads

    1. Replies: 6
      Last Post: 05-23-2016, 08:33 AM
    2. [Help] help me with the address
      By docc in forum GH Tutorials Help
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 06-23-2015, 03:58 AM
    3. How to get a value from a address
      By Llynpants in forum C/C++
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 08-16-2012, 07:29 AM