• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • At Work
  • CodenzHub
  • Coding
  • Deejaying
  • Donating
  • Drinking
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Hacking
  • Hate Mailing
  • Jamin'
  • Lagging
  • Live Streaming
  • Lurking
  • No Status
  • Pawning
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Reversing
  • Sleeping
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • TwitchStreamer
  • Vodka!
  • Watching TV/Movie
  • Xbox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 11
    1. #1
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Hevy_Panda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      7
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0

      Angry how to hack any game TuT help

      Silent VPN
      well i have everything done correctly but i keep getting error Error 1 error C2601: 'FindDmaAddy' : local function definitions are illegal c:\users\[user name]\desktop\trainer tutorial stuff\console trainer\console trainer\main.cpp 133 1 console trainer
      and
      Error 2 error C2601: 'WriteToMemory' : local function definitions are illegal c:\users\[user name]\desktop\trainer tutorial stuff\console trainer\console trainer\main.cpp 156 1 console trainer

      i know its not that i did anything wrong because i even downloaded the source that fleep mad himself and it would give me the same exact error (using visual studio 2012)

    2. #2
      Hacker
      Retired
       
      Pawning
       
      Crazywink's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      US
      Posts
      647
      Thanks (-->)
      111
      Thanks (<--)
      228
      A screenshot would be helpful. It looks like you're making illegal declarations.

      -Crazywink

    3. #3
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Hevy_Panda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      7
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by crazywink View Post
      A screenshot would be helpful. It looks like you're making illegal declarations.

      -Crazywink
      even fleeps source gives me the same error

    4. #4
      Hacker
      Retired
       
      Pawning
       
      Crazywink's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      US
      Posts
      647
      Thanks (-->)
      111
      Thanks (<--)
      228
      Can you post source please? There's nothing to really work with right now.. :P w/ screenshots would be helpful.

      -Crazywink

    5. #5
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Hevy_Panda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      7
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by crazywink View Post
      Can you post source please? There's nothing to really work with right now.. :P w/ screenshots would be helpful.

      -Crazywink
      the site will now let me upload source can i just post media fire link?

      https://gyazo.com/aab5917d2223447258c85448904ef625 error 1

      https://gyazo.com/b779606ed8ab138400c11481706d8791 error 2
      Last edited by Hevy_Panda; 07-01-2013 at 08:03 PM.

    6. #6
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Hevy_Panda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      7
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by crazywink View Post
      Can you post source please? There's nothing to really work with right now.. :P w/ screenshots would be helpful.

      -Crazywink
      here are screen shots

      i fixed the second error but still getting first one
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails error #1.png   error #2.png  
      Last edited by Hevy_Panda; 07-01-2013 at 08:18 PM.

    7. #7
      Hacker
      Retired
       
      Pawning
       
      Crazywink's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      US
      Posts
      647
      Thanks (-->)
      111
      Thanks (<--)
      228
      What did you do to fix the second error? Since they are the same error? I can't see anything wrong from the picture, if you still haven't figured it out, I could figure it out if you uploaded the source.

      Are you trying to use that function inside of another function?

      -Crazywink

    8. #8
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Hevy_Panda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      7
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by crazywink View Post
      What did you do to fix the second error? Since they are the same error? I can't see anything wrong from the picture, if you still haven't figured it out, I could figure it out if you uploaded the source.

      Are you trying to use that function inside of another function?

      -Crazywink
      i don't think so here is the source

    9. #9
      RTFM
      Shootin Pool!
       
      Coding
       
      Syperus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      127.0.0.1
      Posts
      436
      Thanks (-->)
      101
      Thanks (<--)
      131
      You have a bracket missing or one too many in the above coding. Look at your screenshot. The open bracket has a red line underneath it indicating an error before the opening statement for FindDmaAddy. I'll download the source and check it out if I get time.

      Edit: I tried to download a couple times, but i can't get a good copy atm. Keep getting corrupted downloads. I forgot to mention though it could also be a missing semicolon( at the end of a statement.

      Edit 2: Finally got it to open up. You need to add another closing bracket before defining function FindDmaAddy. Your missing the bracket so it's trying to read FindDmaAddy and Writetoprocess function inside the int main function without a final closing bracket.
      Last edited by Syperus; 07-02-2013 at 12:09 AM.
      Blacks Ops Zombies, BioShock Infinite Array of Bytes
      "People say I'm a bad influence. I say the world's already fucked, I'm just adding to it" -Eminem

    10. #10
      Hacker
      Retired
       
      Pawning
       
      Crazywink's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      US
      Posts
      647
      Thanks (-->)
      111
      Thanks (<--)
      228
      Silent VPN
      Quote Originally Posted by Syperus View Post
      You have a bracket missing or one too many in the above coding. Look at your screenshot. The open bracket has a red line underneath it indicating an error before the opening statement for FindDmaAddy. I'll download the source and check it out if I get time.

      Edit: I tried to download a couple times, but i can't get a good copy atm. Keep getting corrupted downloads. I forgot to mention though it could also be a missing semicolon( at the end of a statement.

      Edit 2: Finally got it to open up. You need to add another closing bracket before defining function FindDmaAddy. Your missing the bracket so it's trying to read FindDmaAddy and Writetoprocess function inside the int main function without a final closing bracket.
      Thought that was the problem. Thanks Syperus.

      -Crazywink

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Similar Game Hacker Threads

    1. [VideoTutorial] Game Hacker Tutorial - CoM Zombies Fly Hack for any Game
      By binomi in forum Binomi's Android Hacking
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 10-08-2017, 03:46 AM
    2. [Help] C++ Hack any game still working?
      By ADAMPOKE111 in forum GH Tutorials Help
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:46 AM
    3. [Help] hack any game
      By Exa in forum C/C++
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-17-2014, 06:08 PM
    4. [Help] C++ HOW TO HACK any game- help
      By Srch_ndstry in forum GH Tutorials Help
      Replies: 23
      Last Post: 10-31-2012, 02:13 PM

    Tags for this Thread