• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • At Work
  • CodenzHub
  • Coding
  • Deejaying
  • Donating
  • Drinking
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Hacking
  • Hate Mailing
  • Jamin'
  • Lagging
  • Live Streaming
  • Lurking
  • No Status
  • Pawning
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Reversing
  • Sleeping
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • TwitchStreamer
  • Vodka!
  • Watching TV/Movie
  • Xbox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Results 1 to 10 of 10

    Thread: OllyBDG

    1. #1
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Splaze's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      The Netherlands
      Posts
      41
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0

      OllyBDG

      John Kittz
      Hey Guys,

      i'm new with OllyBDG so this is a newbie question i think...

      So i was following this tutorial: C++ HOW TO HACK any game TUTORIAL [Trainer & DLL Injection] DIFFICULTY [2/10]
      And I was already on the DLL injection section part 4.

      But in the middle of the video [member=fleep] is using OllyBDG, and i have got no idea how he gets his addresses, for example he knows what the recoil address is, and I've got no idea how he gets that :O.

      I know how to get the Ammo, Health addresses from Cheat Engine. But no idea how to work with OllyBDG,


      Can anybody send me a link to a useful tutorial? Or can you send me a link to Fleep's tutorial if he has got one..

      Thanks in advance!


      Splaze/Ricardo

    2. #2
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      jordy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      3
      Thanks (-->)
      1
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHYjxsDROn4

      There you go, Its 4 parts so it should help you alot.

    3. #3
      Global Moderator
      give me my colorz back
      FeelsBadMan
       
      Coding
       
      till0sch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      Germany.
      Posts
      1,168
      Thanks (-->)
      179
      Thanks (<--)
      340
      Quote Originally Posted by Splaze View Post
      Hey Guys,

      i'm new with OllyBDG so this is a newbie question i think...

      So i was following this tutorial: C++ HOW TO HACK any game TUTORIAL [Trainer & DLL Injection] DIFFICULTY [2/10]
      And I was already on the DLL injection section part 4.

      But in the middle of the video [member=fleep] is using OllyBDG, and i have got no idea how he gets his addresses, for example he knows what the recoil address is, and I've got no idea how he gets that :O.

      I know how to get the Ammo, Health addresses from Cheat Engine. But no idea how to work with OllyBDG,


      Can anybody send me a link to a useful tutorial? Or can you send me a link to Fleep's tutorial if he has got one..

      Thanks in advance!


      Splaze/Ricardo
      Isn't he always explaining everything really good? I mean if you watch from part 1 you'll surely know where he knows it from.

    4. #4
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Splaze's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      The Netherlands
      Posts
      41
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      He was explaining everything right, but in part 4, you can watch it yourself he opens OllyBdg, and we have got this address: 45B75F <- for the ammo. (Found this myself with using Cheat Engine)

      But he also said:I'm sorry that i didn't show you how i get all these values...
      He also said he will make a tutorial on how to get these values, if some people asks for it :P

    5. #5
      Global Moderator
      give me my colorz back
      FeelsBadMan
       
      Coding
       
      till0sch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      Germany.
      Posts
      1,168
      Thanks (-->)
      179
      Thanks (<--)
      340
      Quote Originally Posted by Splaze View Post
      He was explaining everything right, but in part 4, you can watch it yourself he opens OllyBdg, and we have got this address: 45B75F <- for the ammo. (Found this myself with using Cheat Engine)

      But he also said:I'm sorry that i didn't show you how i get all these values...
      He also said he will make a tutorial on how to get these values, if some people asks for it :P
      So he just forgot giving you those value. Wasn't it that tut on AssaultCube no recoil? You should get your ammo address and find out what writes if you shoot. 45B75F I think will be the address of the opcode which writes to your ammo when you shoot. That way he obviously found it. (Just guessing).

    6. #6
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Splaze's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      The Netherlands
      Posts
      41
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by till0sch97 View Post
      So he just forgot giving you those value. Wasn't it that tut on AssaultCube no recoil? You should get your ammo address and find out what writes if you shoot. 45B75F I think will be the address of the opcode which writes to your ammo when you shoot. That way he obviously found it. (Just guessing).
      Yes it was the tut on Assault Cube no recoil :P, I know how to get the ammo address, but no idea how I can find the recoil/rapid fire address which he uses, maybe I can use the addresses that he is using, but if I ever want to find the Addresses on some other game, I've got know how to get these in Olly.

      Because there a hundred of addresses lol :P just trying to find out how I can find the Address of recoil and time between shots..

    7. #7
      RTFM
      Shootin Pool!
       
      Coding
       
      Syperus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      127.0.0.1
      Posts
      436
      Thanks (-->)
      101
      Thanks (<--)
      131
      Load the ammo address up in Cheat Engines dissect window and look through those values and watch for values that change when firing the weapon. From there it's trial and error. If you can't find the correct address from there try loading the address in dissect window subtracting the offset to get the base.
      Blacks Ops Zombies, BioShock Infinite Array of Bytes
      "People say I'm a bad influence. I say the world's already fucked, I'm just adding to it" -Eminem

    8. #8
      Hacker
      shell toes yes
       
      Lagging
       
      squeenie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      717
      Thanks (-->)
      598
      Thanks (<--)
      221
      He finds the addresses in cheat engine then sees what writes to that address. Its trial and error from there (if I remember correctly)

    9. #9
      Global Moderator
      give me my colorz back
      FeelsBadMan
       
      Coding
       
      till0sch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      Germany.
      Posts
      1,168
      Thanks (-->)
      179
      Thanks (<--)
      340
      Yes I think he found ammo, made 'what writes to this address', and with ollydbg he went to the address where the opcode, which decreased ammo, was.

    10. #10
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Splaze's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      The Netherlands
      Posts
      41
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Cheats'n'Trainers
      Quote Originally Posted by squeenie View Post
      He finds the addresses in cheat engine then sees what writes to that address. Its trial and error from there (if I remember correctly)
      Yea! I'm watching the tutorial that he made back in the days about OllyDBG!

      Thank you for your help!

    Tags for this Thread