• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • At Work
  • CodenzHub
  • Coding
  • Deejaying
  • Donating
  • Drinking
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Hacking
  • Hate Mailing
  • Jamin'
  • Lagging
  • Live Streaming
  • Lurking
  • No Status
  • Pawning
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Reversing
  • Sleeping
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • TwitchStreamer
  • Vodka!
  • Watching TV/Movie
  • Xbox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Results 1 to 6 of 6
    1. #1
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      emistz's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      71
      Thanks (-->)
      2
      Thanks (<--)
      9

      D3DTextureRipper - D3D9 Texture Extractor

      John Kittz
      Hey gents,

      In the same vein as my D3DWindower, there's some tools out there that already do this. But I could not find any of them with source to see how it was done. So I put this together so that 1) anyone who needs to extend this functionality on their own projects can do it without having to roll one from scratch, and 2) so that people who don't know how it is done can learn to do it.

      The tool dumps all textures set to render in the game to bmp files in a folder called Textures inside your game's executable path.

      Documentation
      Github Source
      Source RAR Package
      x86 Binary Build
      Virus Total

      cheers,

      emist

    2. Thanks squeenie thanked for this post
    3. #2
      Global Moderator
      give me my colorz back
      FeelsBadMan
       
      Coding
       
      till0sch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      Germany.
      Posts
      1,168
      Thanks (-->)
      179
      Thanks (<--)
      340
      Quote Originally Posted by emistz View Post
      Hey gents,

      In the same vein as my D3DWindower, there's some tools out there that already do this. But I could not find any of them with source to see how it was done. So I put this together so that 1) anyone who needs to extend this functionality on their own projects can do it without having to roll one from scratch, and 2) so that people who don't know how it is done can learn to do it.

      The tool dumps all textures set to render in the game to bmp files in a folder called Textures inside your game's executable path.

      Documentation
      Github Source
      Source RAR Package
      x86 Binary Build
      Virus Total

      cheers,

      emist
      Nice release as the other D3D tools you released - I will try this out in a second.

    4. #3
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      emistz's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      71
      Thanks (-->)
      2
      Thanks (<--)
      9
      Cool, let me know if it works for you.

    5. #4
      Kim Kong Trasher
      I don't have status.
       
      Raging
       
      c5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Mankei Iland
      Posts
      1,221
      Thanks (-->)
      97
      Thanks (<--)
      491
      Good job.

      There is a slight chance though that a game doesn't use setTexture
      D3DTextureRipper - D3D9 Texture Extractor

    6. #5
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      emistz's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      71
      Thanks (-->)
      2
      Thanks (<--)
      9
      Quote Originally Posted by c5 View Post
      Good job.

      There is a slight chance though that a game doesn't use setTexture
      Ah, I see. What is the alternative to SetTexture for binding textures on d3d9?

    7. #6
      Kim Kong Trasher
      I don't have status.
       
      Raging
       
      c5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Mankei Iland
      Posts
      1,221
      Thanks (-->)
      97
      Thanks (<--)
      491
      Cheats'n'Trainers
      Quote Originally Posted by emistz View Post
      Ah, I see. What is the alternative to SetTexture for binding textures on d3d9?
      To be honest, I don't know. I've just noticed some games don't call it
      D3DTextureRipper - D3D9 Texture Extractor

    Similar Game Hacker Threads

    1. [Help] D3D9 Rounded Box with DrawPrimitiveUP
      By Lovelace in forum Direct-X, OpenGL
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 11-26-2015, 10:23 PM
    2. [Help] D3D9 Hook cod2
      By rapt0r in forum C/C++
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: 07-27-2015, 07:28 AM
    3. [Release] Texture Dump
      By Liduen in forum Urban Terror Cheats
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-18-2015, 01:26 PM
    4. D3D9 Draw Text
      By Clarityworld in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 04-01-2015, 12:06 AM

    Tags for this Thread