• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • At Work
  • CodenzHub
  • Coding
  • Deejaying
  • Donating
  • Drinking
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Hacking
  • Hate Mailing
  • Jamin'
  • Lagging
  • Live Streaming
  • Lurking
  • No Status
  • Pawning
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Reversing
  • Sleeping
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • TwitchStreamer
  • Vodka!
  • Watching TV/Movie
  • Xbox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Results 1 to 6 of 6
    1. #1
      Newbie
      Hacking - Newbie
       
      Friendly
       
      Vultrax's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Germany
      Posts
      23
      Thanks (-->)
      8
      Thanks (<--)
      0

      Unhappy NoRecoil and NoSpread in Battlefield 3?

      Silent VPN
      Hello, I'm new in the Forum.
      (I speak not perfect English, but i hope you can understand it.)

      I have a Problem, i can't find the NoRecoil Adresse with Ollydbg in Battlefield 3 ..
      I have watched Fleeps YouTube-Tutorials to find the Addresses, but in Battlefield 3 are not works ..


      And one a other question: How can i find NoSpread in Battlefield 3?

      Please help me

    2. #2
      Banned
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Xenon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Posts
      5
      Thanks (-->)
      1
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Let's go through the logic. When we fire a weapon some is done, bullets decrease, recoil- and spread kicks in.
      Take a look at the registers, calls what ever that's done in OllyDBG.

    3. #3
      Respected Hacker
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Coding
       
      till0sch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      Germany.
      Posts
      1,168
      Thanks (-->)
      179
      Thanks (<--)
      340
      Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
      Let's go through the logic. When we fire a weapon some is done, bullets decrease, recoil- and spread kicks in.
      Take a look at the registers, calls what ever that's done in OllyDBG.
      Actually there is no other way of doing it then just NOP-ing opcodes sometimes. To find 'no shoot kickback' in Sauerbraten x64 I had to NOP like more than 70 opcodes for it to work. The game crashed really often. So it's obvious that it's not like 1. opcode dec AMMO and next recoil. You'll have to go through very many if you have bad luck.. Use in Cheat Engine the function 'select current function' to see where it ends. But I think that kickback is always after decreasing ammo (I'm not sure!)

    4. #4
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      emistz's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      71
      Thanks (-->)
      2
      Thanks (<--)
      9
      Quote Originally Posted by till0sch97 View Post
      Actually there is no other way of doing it then just NOP-ing opcodes sometimes. To find 'no shoot kickback' in Sauerbraten x64 I had to NOP like more than 70 opcodes for it to work. The game crashed really often. So it's obvious that it's not like 1. opcode dec AMMO and next recoil. You'll have to go through very many if you have bad luck.. Use in Cheat Engine the function 'select current function' to see where it ends. But I think that kickback is always after decreasing ammo (I'm not sure!)
      Probably not always after dec ammo, but most likely always after checking that there's ammo. No ammo = no shot = no recoil.

    5. #5
      Banned
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Xenon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Posts
      5
      Thanks (-->)
      1
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by till0sch97 View Post
      Actually there is no other way of doing it then just NOP-ing opcodes sometimes. To find 'no shoot kickback' in Sauerbraten x64 I had to NOP like more than 70 opcodes for it to work. The game crashed really often. So it's obvious that it's not like 1. opcode dec AMMO and next recoil. You'll have to go through very many if you have bad luck.. Use in Cheat Engine the function 'select current function' to see where it ends. But I think that kickback is always after decreasing ammo (I'm not sure!)
      That's not what I said. I said that No Recoil, and No Spread are often close to the weapon logic.

    6. #6
      Respected Hacker
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Coding
       
      till0sch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      Germany.
      Posts
      1,168
      Thanks (-->)
      179
      Thanks (<--)
      340
      Silent VPN
      Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
      That's not what I said. I said that No Recoil, and No Spread are often close to the weapon logic.
      If you mean that 50 opcodes (~300 bytes) is close, you are correct.

    Similar Game Hacker Threads

    1. [Release] Assault Cube Hack Aimbot ESP Menu NoRecoil
      By [GH]Rake in forum Assault Cube Hacks
      Replies: 62
      Last Post: 07-30-2017, 03:21 PM
    2. [Source Code] Scripts Cheat Engine - NoRecoil, RapidFire, Ammo Infinite, Radar
      By gusdnide in forum Assault Cube Hacks
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 09-30-2015, 07:35 PM
    3. Call of Duty vs Battlefield
      By [GH]Rake in forum Polls
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 07-22-2015, 05:51 PM
    4. [Help] [VB.NET] Norecoil / RCS
      By bhop in forum Visual Basic
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 04-17-2015, 05:56 AM
    5. Help with nospread !
      By mihas404 in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 09-21-2013, 03:28 AM

    Tags for this Thread