• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

[Help] Auto Buff/Debuff/Alert program

How to Manual Map DLL
      Hello gurus!

I'm trying to create a program for a game called Aion Online. I have just started outlining the program and I personally think it's straight forward enough. Let me give you a little background into the concept and why I need it.

In Aion (llke most MMO's) you can buff your character. These buffs are on a timer and every X sec/min you can use another buff. These buffs have cooldowns and most are X sec/min. Instead of having to constantly rebuff my character manually I'd like a program to use my buffs automatically when they are ready. I currently have a macro set up to do this however it's timer based, so in the course of battle if I lose a buff it doesn't rebuff it. I want the program to read the memory of each buff and constantly check for that. If the buff is not present then rebuff. Sounds easy right?

I'd also like it to check for altered status'. For example, if I'm poisoned it can use a cure potion. Same thing, reading the memory location to check debuff status and if a debuff is present use a cure potion.

Finally, I'd like for the program to display on the screen what type of debuff. I'm really bad about continuing to try to pvp when I'm blinded. I'd like to have it say something like "BLINDED!" in neon green haha

So the rundown is as follows:

Program will use buffs set by the user automatically.
      Program will detect if buffs are available and wait until not available to use.
      Program will use healing potions to remove debuffs automatilly
      Program will alert user of what type of debuff. ie when blind a message will appear that alerts "BLINDED!"

Now, the thing I would like to know is what way to best go about accomplishing these goals?

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Have you even attempted Fleeps videos yet?

Those are a good place to start. The information you learn is applicable to any game

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by xploiitz View Post
      Have you even attempted Fleeps videos yet?

Those are a good place to start. The information you learn is applicable to any game
      Yep done a few of Fleeps tutorials. However some of the issues I'm facing with a program like this aren't covered in the tutorials. I do understand a bit of inovation will have to be done in order to get anywhere but I was just asking to see if anyone had any insights or ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
      If you don't have anything at all constructive to add then please refrain from posting. You could at least have added a link to something if you'd found it. More than likely you didn't even look and you're just being an ass. I have searched, and continue to search not just this website but the internet.

Respected Hacker
      Learning to hack games!

Coding

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by zero462usa View Post
      If you don't have anything at all constructive to add then please refrain from posting. You could at least have added a link to something if you'd found it. More than likely you didn't even look and you're just being an ass. I have searched, and continue to search not just this website but the internet.
      Agree. Stfu with such things its just annoying. And actually it isn't even spoonfeeding. He's asking about how to do it, not "Hey, can u write me a hack, thanks.".

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      I had experience with WoW, but that used LUA, so that was just simply calling LUA functions which could be easily spotted in WoW memory....

does aion use LUA by any chance?

Since we dont know where to start, try doing the typical memory / mana searching technique with search increase and decrease.
      if you find it, then you can subtract the offset from the address to get your player base. Structure Dissect with Cheat Engine will be very helpful for this.

if you find your player base, then its just a matter of observing the different offsets as you move around / cast / do things.

I'm kind of speaking out of my ass here as I have never played aion... but this technique applies to most any game :P

6. Thanks zero462usa thanked for this post
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Thanks!

After looking around I found https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/o...-lua-aion.html It's something to do with lua for Aion...don't know if that's what you mean as far as "does Aion use lua."

I also have the offsets, I personally didn't find them, but I've been using them to study in order to help myself refine my techniques to finding offsets.

Do you know of any [good] tutorials that could show about structure dissecting?

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Fleeps C# aimbot tutorial goes over structure dissecting with Cheat Engine
      here's the link
      https://guidedhacking.com/showthread...ICULTY-6-10-10

it starts near the end of video 2.

Also if you are fond of using Reclass by DrunkenCheatah
      Here's a decent tutorial on using that
      Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiM-RTVqo5k
      Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aod9ssl5xnw

Keep us updated! Let us know what you learn / find out

9. Thanks zero462usa thanked for this post
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Thanks a lot! I'll definitely let you guys know the status as it goes along!

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Awesome, dont be scared to post something that you made, even if its minor. Its always great to see people making new things!

Banned
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Cheat Engine Tutorials
      Quote Originally Posted by zero462usa View Post
      Yep done a few of Fleeps tutorials. However some of the issues I'm facing with a program like this aren't covered in the tutorials. I do understand a bit of inovation will have to be done in order to get anywhere but I was just asking to see if anyone had any insights or ideas.

Bullshit, you've setup some goals so other people can start thinking for you, try using your own brain and try accomplish lesser things before you go out on too deep water.

13. Thanks Xenon thanked for this post
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Game Hacker Threads

1. Replies: 24
      Last Post: 07-11-2015, 06:45 AM
    2. [HELP] Auto shot
      By villla25 in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 05-10-2015, 01:29 PM
    3. CS:GO [ESP, Aimbot, Triggerbot, Proximity Alert]
      By Nether in forum CS:GO Hacks
      Replies: 8