• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • At Work
  • CodenzHub
  • Coding
  • Deejaying
  • Donating
  • Drinking
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Hacking
  • Hate Mailing
  • Jamin'
  • Lagging
  • Live Streaming
  • Lurking
  • No Status
  • Pawning
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Reversing
  • Sleeping
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • TwitchStreamer
  • Vodka!
  • Watching TV/Movie
  • Xbox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Results 1 to 9 of 9

    Thread: Why crush?

    1. #1
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      VDV777's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      92
      Thanks (-->)
      38
      Thanks (<--)
      0

      Why crush?

      John Kittz
      Why crush - when inject dll? what error?

      Code:
      DWORD WINAPI Game_thread (LPVOID);
      DWORD APIENTRY DllMain (HMODULE hModule ,DWORD ul_reason_for_call , LPVOID lpReservid )
      {
          switch (ul_reason_for_call)
          {
          case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
              CreateThread (NULL,NULL,Game_thread,NULL,NULL,NULL);
      
          case DLL_THREAD_ATTACH:
          case DLL_THREAD_DETACH:
          case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
          break;
          }
          return true;
      }
      
      BOOL bCompare(const BYTE* pData, const BYTE* bMask, const char* szMask)
      {
      for(;*szMask;++szMask,++pData,++bMask)
      {
      if(*szMask == 'x' && *pData != *bMask)
      return 0;
      }
      return (*szMask)==NULL;
      }
      
      
      DWORD FindPattern(DWORD dwAddress,DWORD dwLen,BYTE *bMask,char * szMask)
      {
      for(DWORD i=0; i < dwLen; i++)
      if( bCompare( (BYTE*)( dwAddress+i ),bMask,szMask) )
      
      return (DWORD)(dwAddress+i);
      return 0;
      }
      DWORD WINAPI Game_thread (LPVOID)
      {
          DWORD old_protect = 0;
      for(;;/*Sleep(75)*/)
       {
          
          DWORD Recoil = FindPattern (0xFFFFFF , NULL , (PBYTE)"\x72\x65\x63\x6F\x69\x6C\x20\x61" ,"xxxxxxxx");
          VirtualProtect ((PBYTE)Recoil, 8 , PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE , &old_protect);
          memcpy ((void*)Recoil ,PBYTE("\x71\x65\x63\x6F\x69\x6C\x20\x61"), 8 );
          VirtualProtect ((PBYTE) Recoil, 8 , old_protect , &old_protect);
       }
      }

    2. #2
      Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      xploiitz's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      125
      Thanks (-->)
      4
      Thanks (<--)
      15
      Crush? Or Crash?

      Could you post the error message?

    3. #3
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      VDV777's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      92
      Thanks (-->)
      38
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by xploiitz View Post
      Crush? Or Crash?

      Could you post the error message?
      crash , sory .
      error??? hah , if you want , please:
      Имя события проблемы: APPCRASH
      Имя приложения: Game.exe
      Версия приложения: 1.1.1.374
      Отметка времени приложения: 519c10f0
      Имя модуля с ошибкой: ТЕСТ№3.dll
      Версия модуля с ошибкой: 0.0.0.0
      Отметка времени модуля с ошибкой: 519e7688
      Код исключения: c0000005
      Смещение исключения: 00001075
      Версия ОС: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
      Код языка: 1049
      Дополнительные сведения 1: 0a9e
      Дополнительные сведения 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
      Дополнительные сведения 3: 0a9e
      Дополнительные сведения 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

    4. #4
      Global Moderator
      give me my colorz back
      FeelsBadMan
       
      Coding
       
      till0sch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      Germany.
      Posts
      1,168
      Thanks (-->)
      179
      Thanks (<--)
      340
      Quote Originally Posted by VDV777 View Post
      Why crush - when inject dll? what error?

      Code:
      DWORD WINAPI Game_thread (LPVOID);
      DWORD APIENTRY DllMain (HMODULE hModule ,DWORD ul_reason_for_call , LPVOID lpReservid )
      {
          switch (ul_reason_for_call)
          {
          case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
              CreateThread (NULL,NULL,Game_thread,NULL,NULL,NULL);
      
          case DLL_THREAD_ATTACH:
          case DLL_THREAD_DETACH:
          case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
          break;
          }
          return true;
      }
      
      BOOL bCompare(const BYTE* pData, const BYTE* bMask, const char* szMask)
      {
      for(;*szMask;++szMask,++pData,++bMask)
      {
      if(*szMask == 'x' && *pData != *bMask)
      return 0;
      }
      return (*szMask)==NULL;
      }
      
      
      DWORD FindPattern(DWORD dwAddress,DWORD dwLen,BYTE *bMask,char * szMask)
      {
      for(DWORD i=0; i < dwLen; i++)
      if( bCompare( (BYTE*)( dwAddress+i ),bMask,szMask) )
      
      return (DWORD)(dwAddress+i);
      return 0;
      }
      DWORD WINAPI Game_thread (LPVOID)
      {
          DWORD old_protect = 0;
      for(;;/*Sleep(75)*/)
       {
          
          DWORD Recoil = FindPattern (0xFFFFFF , NULL , (PBYTE)"\x72\x65\x63\x6F\x69\x6C\x20\x61" ,"xxxxxxxx");
          VirtualProtect ((PBYTE)Recoil, 8 , PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE , &old_protect);
          memcpy ((void*)Recoil ,PBYTE("\x71\x65\x63\x6F\x69\x6C\x20\x61"), 8 );
          VirtualProtect ((PBYTE) Recoil, 8 , old_protect , &old_protect);
       }
      }
      How many threads you want to make for FindPattern ? How about googling it ?! And why you make FindPattern? Is there no static address?!

    5. #5
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      VDV777's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      92
      Thanks (-->)
      38
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by till0sch97 View Post
      How many threads you want to make for FindPattern ? How about googling it ?! And why you make FindPattern? Is there no static address?!
      if change static address = crash game(is online game , is protection) . therefore i need to change "array of byte"("\x71\x65\x63\x6F\x69\x6C\x20\x61")

    6. #6
      Kim Kong Trasher
      I don't have status.
       
      Raging
       
      c5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Mankei Iland
      Posts
      1,221
      Thanks (-->)
      97
      Thanks (<--)
      491
      Quote Originally Posted by VDV777 View Post
      if change static address = crash game(is online game , is protection) . therefore i need to change "array of byte"("\x71\x65\x63\x6F\x69\x6C\x20\x61")
      Does not make any sense
      Why crush?

    7. #7
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      VDV777's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      92
      Thanks (-->)
      38
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by c5 View Post
      Does not make any sense
      why?????????????

    8. #8
      Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      xploiitz's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      125
      Thanks (-->)
      4
      Thanks (<--)
      15
      VDV777, we are all here to help each other, this is a great community and compared to UC/ GD and a few others, this place really does help alot more (in my opinion), and im not saying that those communities are bad either, they are a wealth of knowledge.

      But if you really want any of us to help you, please take the time to write proper complete sentences,with at least half decent punctuation.
      No one will take you seriously with the way that you are requesting helping, it seems like you arent putting much effort at all into your questions, we need better descriptions from you, maybe some screen shots or something.
      I'm not sure how anyone else feels but I get really annoyed and wanna skip over certain threads because of very poor context / punctuation / grammar, its absolutely frustrating to see someone that wants help and yet they dont even bother to write a decent sentence or two!

      You're making your self a really bad reputation with the way you are going about things.
      Everyone loves new members, we all wanna help.

      When you read back your own sentences does it not strike you like "what the fuck am I writing?"
      Would you not be irritated if someone started asking you questions in the manner you are?

      I'm not trying to be an asshole to you man, just slow down, take your time and write nice complete sentences ...
      remember, we WANT to help you, but we can't help you if you dont give us understandable information, or are lacking information!

      Happy postings man!
      Last edited by xploiitz; 05-26-2013 at 11:58 AM.

    9. #9
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      VDV777's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      92
      Thanks (-->)
      38
      Thanks (<--)
      0
      Cheats'n'Trainers
      Quote Originally Posted by xploiitz View Post
      VDV777, we are all here to help each other, this is a great community and compared to UC/ GD and a few others, this place really does help alot more (in my opinion), and im not saying that those communities are bad either, they are a wealth of knowledge.

      But if you really want any of us to help you, please take the time to write proper complete sentences,with at least half decent punctuation.
      No one will take you seriously with the way that you are requesting helping, it seems like you arent putting much effort at all into your questions, we need better descriptions from you, maybe some screen shots or something.
      I'm not sure how anyone else feels but I get really annoyed and wanna skip over certain threads because of very poor context / punctuation / grammar, its absolutely frustrating to see someone that wants help and yet they dont even bother to write a decent sentence or two!

      You're making your self a really bad reputation with the way you are going about things.
      Everyone loves new members, we all wanna help.

      When you read back your own sentences does it not strike you like "what the fuck am I writing?"
      Would you not be irritated if someone started asking you questions in the manner you are?

      I'm not trying to be an asshole to you man, just slow down, take your time and write nice complete sentences ...
      remember, we WANT to help you, but we can't help you if you dont give us understandable information, or are lacking information!

      Happy postings man!
      ok , i respect all , who help me! this is good forum , i like this forum. I will mend.

    Tags for this Thread