• Zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Question Questions(Help me,I'm a noob)

John Kittz
      HI guys, I'm a newbie in both programming and hacking.

I have several questions to ask. It'd be great if you guys can answer and help me out

Do I need to master C++ completely?
      What other programming languages do I need to know? I've heard/know D3D is required to make a wallhack w/ chams. What about Assembly,etc,?
      How do I exactly hack an online game? Do I need to scan the game memory like using Cheat Engine? I'm basically wanting to create a wallhack,ESPs(Fleep's source codes) and unlimited bullet.
      How do I update the source codes such that it is compatible with the game ?
      How do I bypass HackShield(the game is using that software to block hacks),do I write a code to bypass it,or a code for each function,etc?
      What about compatibility? How do I make it compatible with OS(windows 7,8 etc)
      If the hack is patched,how do I update it to get it working in the new game version?
      I know once it's detected,it's detected,no point updating it,right?

Thank you for taking your time to read this,I appreciate all replies. Thanks,alot!

Kim Kong Trasher
      I don't have status.

Raging

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      1) Yes, it will be very helpful (a necessity)
      2) Assembly, and any other high level language which has good capabilities in that field
      3) There are tons of information about that stuff on this site, take a look around
      4) I don't get your question
      5) Code to bypass it
      6) Compile on/for windows platforms
      7) Depends on the game/anticheat
      8) Point to update remains unless you don't want to hack anymore

Most of your questions are relative and very game specific.
      Questions(Help me,I'm a noob)

3. Thanks EliteAces thanked for this post
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by c5 View Post
      2) Assembly, and any other high level language which has good capabilities in that field
      3) There are tons of information about that stuff on this site, take a look around
      5) Code to bypass it

Yes,thanks for the helpful reply,can you explain what is/does..do Assembly ?What is the high language? 4) I mean I have tried the codes and dll,injected it to a game but it doesn't work(it's not detected for that game)

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      This will answer your question what Assembly exactly is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assembly_language

6. Thanks EliteAces thanked for this post
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by Magnificient View Post
      This will answer your question what Assembly exactly is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assembly_language
      Yes I know,but what does it exactlly/actually do? Like what role does it play in the codes for hack?

Coder
      v-v

Lurking

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by c5 View Post
      5) Code to bypass it

I agree with most off your answers but...

1. In terms of coding hacks for games, you don't even have to use C++ (It has its advantages but you could potentially use any language) but if you do decide to use it, you would only have to learn specific parts of the language that apply/relate to hacking games.
      2. Assembler is a low-level programming language.
      3. There are not many tutorials available for hacking online games in terms of packet sniffing/editing, etc.

Just though i'd point these out

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by xMeltdowNx View Post
      I agree with most off your answers but...

1. In terms of coding hacks for games, you don't even have to use C++ (It has its advantages but you could potentially use any language) but if you do decide to use it, you would only have to learn specific parts of the language that apply/relate to hacking games.
      2. Assembler is a low-level programming language.
      3. There are not many tutorials available for hacking online games in terms of packet sniffing/editing, etc.

Just though i'd point these out
      Which specific part?
      What's packet sniffing/edting?

Kim Kong Trasher
      I don't have status.

Raging

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by EliteAces View Post
      Yes I know,but what does it exactlly/actually do? Like what role does it play in the codes for hack?
      Your whole system works in assembly in some sense. If you will be reversing games you will find yourself looking over tons of lines of assembly code, that's why you need to know it. But it's so straight forward and therefore easy.
      Questions(Help me,I'm a noob)

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      I learned nearly everything (especially assembly) as I was trying to do stuff and it was very hard, but possible. It is true that you don't have to learn C++ to hack games, only the language you're going to be using, but C++ the most popular and probably the closest to Assembly and therefore good for hacks.

I'll try to explain assembly like this:
      Assembly programming language is just human-readable representation of machine code that CPU uses directly. Like I can directly tell CPU 0xEB05 (which is JMP assembly instruction) and it knows that is has to skip next 5 instructions. You can make programs in assembly, which are translated into machine code (sets of bytes like 0xEB05) without any changes what so ever and this way have absolute control over what you want CPU to do. But it's extremely hard to do it this way. The difference between assembly and other languages is that instructions in other (higher) languages aren't translated to machine code directly, but are translated into multiple equivalent assembly instructions. Every programming language is at the end translated into machine code, so that CPU can run it, the difference is only how are you writing the code and how it's translated. The higher a programming language is, the easier it is to make applications with it, but at the same time the higher a language is, the harder is to make good hacks with it. So choice of programming language is sort of balance between ease of making applications and ease of hacking other games with it.
      You'll need to know what assembly instructions mean, because if you want to hack = modify games, the games don't give you the source code from which they were created - creators give you only the machine code so your CPU knows what to do and this way run the game, so if you don't know what it means you don't know what the code is doing and can't modify it correctly.

I never understood memory addresses and pointers and was always confused what to do until I figured everything myself (also, english tutorials and lack of good english knowledge wasn't great combination).

Sorry for my bad english (something may sound weird). I hope I didn't wrote anything that is not true.

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Cheats'n'Trainers
      Quote Originally Posted by Radobot View Post
      I learned nearly everything (especially assembly) as I was trying to do stuff and it was very hard, but possible. It is true that you don't have to learn C++ to hack games, only the language you're going to be using, but C++ the most popular and probably the closest to Assembly and therefore good for hacks.

I'll try to explain assembly like this:
      Assembly programming language is just human-readable representation of machine code that CPU uses directly. Like I can directly tell CPU 0xEB05 (which is JMP assembly instruction) and it knows that is has to skip next 5 instructions. You can make programs in assembly, which are translated into machine code (sets of bytes like 0xEB05) without any changes what so ever and this way have absolute control over what you want CPU to do. But it's extremely hard to do it this way. The difference between assembly and other languages is that instructions in other (higher) languages aren't translated to machine code directly, but are translated into multiple equivalent assembly instructions. Every programming language is at the end translated into machine code, so that CPU can run it, the difference is only how are you writing the code and how it's translated. The higher a programming language is, the easier it is to make applications with it, but at the same time the higher a language is, the harder is to make good hacks with it. So choice of programming language is sort of balance between ease of making applications and ease of hacking other games with it.
      You'll need to know what assembly instructions mean, because if you want to hack = modify games, the games don't give you the source code from which they were created - creators give you only the machine code so your CPU knows what to do and this way run the game, so if you don't know what it means you don't know what the code is doing and can't modify it correctly.

I never understood memory addresses and pointers and was always confused what to do until I figured everything myself (also, english tutorials and lack of good english knowledge wasn't great combination).

Sorry for my bad english (something may sound weird). I hope I didn't wrote anything that is not true.
      Thanks,so do I analyze the Assembly codes and learn what it is,then I can code hack according to what the codes mean? Do I need to code the Assembly inside my hack too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Game Hacker Threads

1. [Release] Noob Telekill :D
      By Loset in forum Assault Cube Hacks
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 03-18-2016, 10:01 AM
    2. New Noob
      By HalfWayToHell333 in forum Introductions
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 08-04-2014, 05:21 PM
    3. [Help] Noob Problem D3DMenu
      By markrpg in forum GH Tutorials Help