The Future Hacker
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

How to find adresses other then ammo?

How to Manual Map DLL
      Hello everyone

First of I want to thank Fleeep for having introducing me in something I always thought to be too hard for me

I am mostly a Java/C++ developer which is perfect for here I believe I have wrote several softwares and plugins (plugins for Minecraft : JCommandEssentials (OpenSource for curious) but I always have been interested in cracking stuffs. Programming is my hobby, I really like that and it is mostly why I played minecraft :P not for the game itself but for developping.

I have watched the videos "HOW TO HACK any game TUTORIAL" and I also created a thread here (https://guidedhacking.com/showthread...nding-Adresses) but it looks to be broken so I'm rewritting another here, please delete the old one and do not consider this one as a 'double post' .
      In the video Fleep said he if were interested in knowing how he found other adresses then the ammo, we would need to ask, here I am :P I have tried to hack ammo in 3 differents games and I succeed but the method with Cheat Engine is not really useful (I think so) when we are looking to hook into :

- Health (Tried Cheat engine method but CPU also have infinite health)
      - Accuracy (How?)
      - Gravity (How)
      - Walking Speed (How)
      - Reload Time (How)
      - Recoil (How)
      - Aim Time (In case there is a circle that gets smaller for accuracy)
      - etc..

If anyone could help me learn or even teach me how to find these adresses and what to change, I would be really more then happy.

Thanks in advance !

The Future Hacker
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by Crypt View Post
      First of all, if you're trying to hack multiplayer games and expect that you can do all those things you just wrote, you're wrong.

When it comes to health, gravity and all sort of stuff it's basically just Cheat Engine's features. I would highly suggest that you try out the Cheat Engine tutorial, you'll learn a lot about memory searching and other valued stuff.

I might have some time later on to teach you, so PM your skype and I'll see if I can help you out.
      Alright thanks you! Just came back from school and I will be watching now the video tutorial Sent you my Skype Thanks !

Edit : Watched all of those : https://guidedhacking.com/showthread...ICULTY-6-10-10 and it did help me a lot If you have any other clues for me I would really like to hear them
      Last edited by jamesst20; 04-02-2013 at 06:09 PM.

The Future Hacker
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      I don't understand how people find adresses to player stats and some stuffs like this either :S How do they do that?

I also still have no clue how to do these

- Accuracy (How?)
      - Gravity (How)
      - Walking Speed (How)
      - Reload Time (How)
      - Recoil (How)
      - etc..

for gun stuffs according to the video it just look like to find the ammo adress and seach around it to find other guns stuffs but it doesn't work that way in a lot of other game (i.e. Call of Duty 4)

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by jamesst20 View Post
      I don't understand how people find adresses to player stats and some stuffs like this either :S How do they do that?

I also still have no clue how to do these

- Accuracy (How?)
      - Gravity (How)
      - Walking Speed (How)
      - Reload Time (How)
      - Recoil (How)
      - etc..

for gun stuffs according to the video it just look like to find the ammo adress and seach around it to find other guns stuffs but it doesn't work that way in a lot of other game (i.e. Call of Duty 4)
      Health:

Health is often shared with the AI and the best thing you can do is once you found your health address then find out what accesses that address. Most of the time multiple addresses may pop up dealing with your health. Then go to one of those addresses in the Memory Viewer and right click it and select Find out what addresses this instruction access. Once you have clicked that a different window will open. Now try to go in game and get hurt and try to shoot enemies. If you got hurt and only one address will pop up in the window that means it's your health. If multiple addresses pop up in the small window that means that instruction is shared with the enemies. Do this with all the opcodes you got from the previous window and see if one is player only and if you're lucky you'll find an address that deals with player only. If all instructions are shared, then you have to grab as many addresses from both player and enemies and make a compare through the Dissect Window.

Accuracy:

Most of the time accuracy is located somewhere near your ammo structure. Best way to check is to open the Dissect Window and start shooting. Watch for values that change and act upon them. Most of the time you can just freeze them and give it a different value. Then if you go in game, your accuracy is either extreme shitty or good (depends on how you set it)

Gravity:

What do you mean with Gravity?

Walking Speed:

Scan with the Float Type. First do an unknown scan. Then walk your character forward and do an increased scan, then stand still, do an decreased value scan. And repeat that x times until you have a few address left.

Reload Time:

Same method applies as described in Accuracy.

Recoil:

Aim Time:

Hmm, not quite sure with what you mean though.

So if you read this and need to know anything else. Just let us know and we'll try to help you.

The Future Hacker
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Cheat Engine Tutorials
      Quote Originally Posted by Magnificient View Post
      Health:

Health is often shared with the AI and the best thing you can do is once you found your health address then find out what accesses that address. Most of the time multiple addresses may pop up dealing with your health. Then go to one of those addresses in the Memory Viewer and right click it and select Find out what addresses this instruction access. Once you have clicked that a different window will open. Now try to go in game and get hurt and try to shoot enemies. If you got hurt and only one address will pop up in the window that means it's your health. If multiple addresses pop up in the small window that means that instruction is shared with the enemies. Do this with all the opcodes you got from the previous window and see if one is player only and if you're lucky you'll find an address that deals with player only. If all instructions are shared, then you have to grab as many addresses from both player and enemies and make a compare through the Dissect Window.

Accuracy:

Most of the time accuracy is located somewhere near your ammo structure. Best way to check is to open the Dissect Window and start shooting. Watch for values that change and act upon them. Most of the time you can just freeze them and give it a different value. Then if you go in game, your accuracy is either extreme shitty or good (depends on how you set it)

Gravity:

What do you mean with Gravity?

Walking Speed:

Scan with the Float Type. First do an unknown scan. Then walk your character forward and do an increased scan, then stand still, do an decreased value scan. And repeat that x times until you have a few address left.

Reload Time:

Recoil:

Aim Time:

Hmm, not quite sure with what you mean though.

So if you read this and need to know anything else. Just let us know and we'll try to help you.
      Wow thanks you for having took a huge time to reply me this :P I feel bad now because most of these answer I just discovered them by watching 5 other new tutorials from Fleep But I would never have figured out the Health part as for now. I'm gonna take a deeper look into it and also try what you just told me.

Quote Originally Posted by Crypt View Post
      Gravity is most likely connected the to Y coordinates of the game.
      Thanks for telling I will double check this too

Is the Y coordinate close to the jump height too?

Huge thanks to both of you

Edit : Sadly didn't find anything in Cod 4 about recoil close to the ammo structure :/ Am I supose to check for values in Cheat Engine or try random stuff in odbg?
      Last edited by jamesst20; 04-03-2013 at 10:23 PM.

Similar Game Hacker Threads

1. [Help] Half-Life 2 Base Adresses
      By traderain in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 22
      Last Post: 02-29-2016, 09:35 AM
    2. [Help] How to add pointer adresses again?
      By cascraft in forum Cheat Engine & Pointers
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 07-12-2015, 07:38 PM
    3. [Help] Regarding Infintie Ammo
      By TheGreatUnknown in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 13
      Last Post: 10-23-2014, 10:04 PM
    4. [CS:S] Can someone help with these offsets and adresses
      By icoolzer2 in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 05-01-2014, 06:37 AM
    5. [C#] Help Unlimited Ammo