• Zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Some info regarding D3D

John Kittz
      according to what i have already saw in this thread https://guidedhacking.com/showthread...oesn-t-show-up many of you expect to get a working hook made by following a tutorial, appereantly you guys have forgoten the existance of the anticheats, somehow you wont get rid of it so easy in the case of the guy that typed that thread in first time, just a litle advice the game you are talking of is named Special Force which is a HackShield protected game, hackshield UnHooks endscene and scan it aswell, unhooks DrawIndexedPrimitive and scann it aswell even detouring on a b8 spot, Scann reset hooks and present hooks aswell but u can draw in present or setsamplerstate detouring properly one more advice remember that you cant make any asm hack unless u have a working bypass, and that memmory isnt accesible as easy as u think so i would recommend you to first try just draw a simple string or some lines

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      no offense but as i think thats what made u came here in first place so no sense in your idiotic comment :P

damn thanked u accidentaly for a useless post :S
      Last edited by ELExTrO; 03-09-2013 at 12:00 PM.

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by Crypt View Post
      If people came here to hack online games right away, they have come to the wrong place.
      +1

Bah, post needs 10 characters min... well, that should do it

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by ELExTrO View Post
      no offense but as i think thats what made u came here in first place so no sense in your idiotic comment :P

damn thanked u accidentaly for a useless post :S
      Remember bro walk before you run..

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      i have walked i have been in the hacking scene since 2006 thats how i can assure that many of you came here to find hacks for online games in first place ... for example googling how to make warrock hacks, how to make hacks for x, how to make trainers, how to make .dll injector etc etc, there is no sense in talking about hacking online games as most of all trainers, cheats released here are for online games aswell :P remember to post USEFULL things instead of crap like u have been doing guys :P

Kim Kong Trasher
      I don't have status.

Raging

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Am I just missing the point of this topic or is it suppose to be panning from one point to another? If you want to share information, be my guest and do it in a proper section. And everyone else, no need to wave the stick right away.
      Some info regarding D3D

7. Thanks ELExTrO thanked for this post
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by c5 View Post
      Am I just missing the point of this topic or is it suppose to be panning from one point to another? If you want to share information, be my guest and do it in a proper section. And everyone else, no need to wave the stick right away.
      +1

in first place i was advicing the guy from the other thread what were his problems and what he can do to avoid them, this topic was in mind to help people understand a bit of hackshield and d3d hooks and how to make it undetected aswell but then this idiots (crypt, chuck e, wanagobro) came across with the good idea "lets f*ck this guy since he is new in this forum" anyways getting back on topic:

there are other many methods to get rid of hackshield and make your d3d hooks undetected such as an advanced bypass, a very good detour and a vtable hook (for endscene, and beginscene you will need a mega adavanced detour), settransform hooks are undetected aswell, making external hacks, learning about packets, making your d3d dll almost same as xfire.dll and every single d3d hook will be undetected

Sorry for talking about hackshield and d3d hooks at the same time but the other guy was having problems with d3d hooks in a hackshield protected game maybe the correct title of this topic would be "Some info regarding D3D in HackShield protected Games"

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by ELExTrO View Post
      +1

in first place i was advicing the guy from the other thread what were his problems and what he can do to avoid them, this topic was in mind to help people understand a bit of hackshield and d3d hooks and how to make it undetected aswell but then this idiots (crypt, chuck e, wanagobro) came across with the good idea "lets f*ck this guy since he is new in this forum" anyways getting back on topic:

there are other many methods to get rid of hackshield and make your d3d hooks undetected such as an advanced bypass, a very good detour and a vtable hook (for endscene, and beginscene you will need a mega adavanced detour), settransform hooks are undetected aswell, making external hacks, learning about packets, making your d3d dll almost same as xfire.dll and every single d3d hook will be undetected

Sorry for talking about hackshield and d3d hooks at the same time but the other guy was having problems with d3d hooks in a hackshield protected game maybe the correct title of this topic would be "Some info regarding D3D in HackShield protected Games"
      Man, you need to chill out. Get off your high horse and stop trolling.

From a beginner's view (mine) you appear to know your stuff. You just need to try and share your knowledge without belittling other people's attempts to enjoy this hobby.

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by Chuck E View Post
      Man, you need to chill out. Get off your high horse and stop trolling.

From a beginner's view (mine) you appear to know your stuff. You just need to try and share your knowledge without belittling other people's attempts to enjoy this hobby.
      i didnt start trolling i was helpping the other guy when u came with ur smart arse comment

Some info regarding D3D

wich makes me think u are trolling my thread

You just need to try and share your knowledge without belittling other people's attempts to enjoy this hobby
      im sharing good knowledge against hackshield protected games ... whats the point in saying im not sharing my knowledge? im telling you wich hooks are detected and why ... no sense in this comment again, i would ask you to comment your knowledge or your questions about hackshield and d3d hooks :P instead of trying to flame me, since it seems u have been here for a while and you should already understand how the forum works and the rules of it

RTFM
      Shootin Pool!

Coding

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Cheats'n'Trainers
      I think the mods should lock down this thread. It's turning into a flame war which is against the Rules. I'm not pointing fingers, just sayin. This is a peaceful forum and I would like to see it stay that way. One of the reasons I hang out here.
      Blacks Ops Zombies, BioShock Infinite Array of Bytes
      "People say I'm a bad influence. I say the world's already fucked, I'm just adding to it" -Eminem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Game Hacker Threads

1. [Help] need some info
      By DaRk-PRiNcE110 in forum AntiCheat - AntiDebug
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 09-20-2015, 09:28 PM
    2. Warsow Info
      By [GH]Rake in forum Other Game Hacks
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 05-20-2015, 05:15 AM
    3. CS:GO Info Grabber
      By IneverGo in forum CS:GO Hacks