Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Static Pointers & Other Questions

Silent VPN
      Hey guys,

Info

Game: Football Superstars
      Link: https://footballsuperstars.com/

Ok, so first off i should probably explain what i'm trying to do.

Basically your character has a number of stats that affect certain actions on the pitch, for example Ball Control allows your character to run faster when you have possession of the ball and also gives a bit of invulnerability to tackles from the front, Stamina goes down as your sprint around the pitch and is regained (slowly) by not sprinting or (faster) by standing still. Altogether there are 14 different stats all of which have a maximum value up to 600, which is calculated by the following:

Gym Training: 100
      Football Practice: 100
      Items: 300
      Consumables: 50
      Passives: 50
      Match Fitness: 60 (yes i know this would take you to 610 but if you have 600 already then this would be 50).

You can equip up to 5 items, these include Shinpads, Studs, Boots, Base Layers and a Consumable drink. Purple coloured (highest level) items give x3 stats up to the max of 300, 225, 225.

All of these items have charges, up to 35 uses each.

Ok so now what?

Well i've been trying to find the static pointers to a given stat, say Ball Control and i want to put this item value to 300 regardless of whether i have an item equipped or not, or i have an item that gives me 225 in BC (Ball Control). I can successfully find the values address and change it, which will then do what i want, however its when i try finding the static pointer that things start to go down hill. I'm also not sure whether the new value i change it to carries over into the match because when i've finished a match the value changes back to its original, also if i try to change an item's charges it will still go down by -1.

I've followed through both the Pointer Scan tutorial and the CE Multi Level Pointer tutorials but still don't come up with the static pointer, it usually seems to hit a dead-end and not return any addresses or the static addresses i do find don't turn out to be the correct ones when i restart the client.

Q's

So.... can these things infact be done?

If you need any more info of what i'm doing or about the game itself then fire away.

Cheers people!

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      I do have a reply here, i think its just awaiting approval from a mod?

It shows a video of a guy thats changed the ball velocity rate some how, so that shots at goal are almost instant because they travel that fast, how would it be possible to go about finding either the offsets for the ball velocity or maybe a file that deals with it? (I've not found anything as of yet when searching for either).

Also, do you think it would be possible to make some kind of aimbot to aim at certain areas of the goal?

Just trying to think of other small things that could be done...

Cheers!
      Last edited by masacist; 02-28-2013 at 10:25 AM.

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Note: Theres also a practice arena that can be used to test things, this is away from other players, your in an instance of your own.

RTFM
      Shootin Pool!

Coding

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by masacist View Post
      I'm also not sure whether the new value i change it to carries over into the match because when I've finished a match the value changes back to its original, also if i try to change an item's charges it will still go down by -1.
      This is going to happen unless you're able to locate the static pointer. Sounds like the game is resetting the values and changing addresses once the match is complete. Some games will change memory addresses periodically to prevent cheating like this. The fact that you are able to change the addresses is a good sign though. I've ran into a similar situation where I could find the addresses, but the static pointer was nowhere to be found. Try using CE's pointer scanner. You will have to close and open the game several times until you can get down to hopefully no more than a couple hundred addresses. From there you should be able to find the static address.
      Blacks Ops Zombies, BioShock Infinite Array of Bytes
      "People say I'm a bad influence. I say the world's already fucked, I'm just adding to it" -Eminem

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by Syperus View Post
      This is going to happen unless you're able to locate the static pointer. Sounds like the game is resetting the values and changing addresses once the match is complete. Some games will change memory addresses periodically to prevent cheating like this. The fact that you are able to change the addresses is a good sign though. I've ran into a similar situation where I could find the addresses, but the static pointer was nowhere to be found. Try using CE's pointer scanner. You will have to close and open the game several times until you can get down to hopefully no more than a couple hundred addresses. From there you should be able to find the static address.
      Already done that bud, seems they still change so no luck there either. They did seem to stick around after a couple of restarts but after a while they changed.

So it seems i'm having to look for alternatives such as changing the ball velocity or doing some kind of aimbot for shooting at certain areas of the goal....if at all possible.

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Ok so wondering if this is possible at all...

Would i be able to some-how put hitboxes on the goal im attacking and either have it automatically trigger/shoot if i hovered over them?
      or
      ...have coloured hitboxes and assign buttons to each different colour box so that i could shoot at the colour i choose?
      or
      ...do you guys have any other ideas how i could do something similar?

Hopefully something along these lines is possible?

Note: See attachment for an example of the rough hitbox areas i'd be wanting.
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails goalhitboxes.jpg  

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Anybody know how i could go about doing the above? (if possible).

How would i find the model for the goalposts?

What kind of hack is it? (chams aimbot?).

Just need small bits of info like this to get started, i'll learn the code and how-to's myself, i don't mind researching and actually learning stuff but it would be good to be pointed in the right direction so i'm not choosing the wrong one and end up down a dead-end path

Respected Hacker
      Learning to hack games!

Coding

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Silent VPN
      I gonna have a try as soon as I can. Or did you solve the problem already?

EDIT: Since it's an online game it won't be possible to hack it. Also not when you are in a practice area, I guess this is also stored online. It's the same thing like with AC - you hack ammo online, your client views you've got 9999 ammo but actually you haven't because it's server sided.

EDIT2: As I don't know what you're intentions are, it is possible to find static pointers for this game, but you'll only be able to read them out, not to change them. Also this game obviously has a patcher and patches this game like every week. The pointers therefore will change maybe.
      Last edited by till0sch; 03-27-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Similar Game Hacker Threads

1. [Help] i got some IDA Questions.
      By shryder in forum IDA Pro Disassembler
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 04-06-2016, 05:39 PM
    2. [Help] Lot of questions :)
      By maxibaby in forum C/C++
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 10-31-2015, 04:22 AM
    3. Static Pointers resetting
      By b4m8am in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 1