• Zombies

Thread: Help to Crysis

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Help to Crysis

John Kittz
      Hello, is there any out there on this forum, who can help me with some Crysis addresses?
      I need help to find enemy Health & XYZ addresses, i would be VERY VERY thankfull!

Please, any out there?

Coder
      Wishing Trove had logical
      values.

Steam Gaming

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by haxx0rvi View Post
      Hello, is there any out there on this forum, who can help me with some Crysis addresses?
      I need help to find enemy Health & XYZ addresses, i would be VERY VERY thankfull!

Please, any out there?
      The first Crysis? We need an answer ASAP.
      Last edited by maymonaise; 01-07-2013 at 09:44 AM.
      "All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure."
      -- Mark Twain

"For a long time it puzzled me how something so expensive, so leading edge, could be so useless, and then it occurred to me that a computer
      is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart things, while computer programmers are smart people with the ability to do incredibly
      stupid things. They are, in short, a perfect match."
      -- Bill Bryson

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      I have Crisis 2 if any1 can get me some tips how to start hack this game :P ill be very happy and it's oring so i dont want to try multi but first single player . If any 1 know how to bypass orgin and want to share it just pm me ty a lot

Coder
      values.

Steam Gaming

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by BlackPitchPL View Post
      I have Crisis 2 if any1 can get me some tips how to start hack this game :P ill be very happy and it's oring so i dont want to try multi but first single player . If any 1 know how to bypass orgin and want to share it just pm me ty a lot
      I sent you a PM, but I'll also put the download link here. (Cheat Engine table)
      If it saves as a .txt just remove the .txt. extension.

Download
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/27dpa3us3f3vdi2/Crysis2.CT
      -- Mark Twain

"For a long time it puzzled me how something so expensive, so leading edge, could be so useless, and then it occurred to me that a computer
      is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart things, while computer programmers are smart people with the ability to do incredibly
      -- Bill Bryson

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Nice one, Maymonaise. I'll have a use for that if I can survive this reverse engineering study (currently working through the Lena tutorials) !

Coder
      values.

Steam Gaming

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by Chuck E View Post
      Nice one, Maymonaise. I'll have a use for that if I can survive this reverse engineering study (currently working through the Lena tutorials) !
      Good luck, I'm still trying to learn includes... lol
      -- Mark Twain

-- Bill Bryson

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by maymonaise View Post
      Good luck, I'm still trying to learn includes... lol
      LOL, well I'm sitting here blank minded (3pm UK), and looking anywhere and everywhere other than the tutorials. I seem to be in a state of "can't be bothered"!

I think I'd better just leave it and start afresh tomorrow. 5 vids down out of 50 odd (making notes and trying things out as I go along).

I know what, I'll watch an episode of something or other (hmm, Hawaii Five 0), then have a play with the Trainer tutorial (I've acquired all the static addresses I want).

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Cheats'n'Trainers
      Crysis is old FPS game I still having it, LOL. I made my own customization for all weapons, and including vehicles. I will tell you just the short tutorial(if interested, please read full tutorial):
      Requirements
      Very basic XML knowledge
      WinRAR (recommended) (or any other file archiver and data compression utility)
      Notepad++ or Visual Basic/Studio (recommended)

Open up Crysis installed directory using Run command (Default, 32 bit:%HomeDrive%\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis\Game. 64 bit: %HomeDrive%\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis\Game).
      Inside of Game folder you will severe of .PAK files, they are package files (which includes, all textures/models, weapons, sounds, and so on). What do you need to do, make a copy of GameData.PAK file on your desktop or elsewhere, outside of
      Electronic Arts path. Once you have made a copy of GameData.PAK, I can continue telling you how to edit a weapon attributes for now.
      Open copy of GameData.PAK file using your installed archiver (ex. WinRAR). Open the following path: Scripts
      \Entities\Items\XML\Weapons\Multiplayer. Inside of Multiplayer folder you will found 13 XML files and a folder called Vehicles. All modifications made inside of Multiplayer folder applies only in Multiplayer game mode. Let's modify some weapon attributes now, you can modify all of your weapons, I will pick Scar just for an example (it is SCAR.xml). Extract <weapon>.xml file(s) inside a folder where you made a copy of GameData.pak (or elsewhere, but to avoid confuse). Open <weapon>.xml file using Notepad++ or Visual Basic/Studio. Find keyword: <firemodes>. There are few types of firemodes for each weapon (default, Rapid, Tac Sleep, etc.). If you want to modify weapon damage, ammo, firing rate, reload time, recoil, spread... You should take a look at <firemode type="default">. Now, look at that, there are param names "rate", "damage", "reload time", "clip_size"... What do you basically need to do is, edit their values for your own needs, for example if you want the weapon has extreme damage, edit damage value to "13337" or even higher. Once you have finished making your own weapon customization, save changes (Ctrl+S), now you can close the program you used to modify XML file. OK, now, you need to replace original file in copied GameData.PAK file. Simple, go to previous path, delete original, drag and drop your customized one, if some window pops up(WinRAR), press OK, let it update archive files. Close archiver, replace modified GameData.PAK with original file in ..\Crysis\Game folder. Go ahead and play Crysis - multiplayer.
      Let No1 survive! You're all done. Have fun hacking, thank me for my time!

9. Thanks maymonaise thanked for this post