Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

quick pointer question

John Kittz
      Hi guys, looking for a little help with this tutorial:
      https://guidedhacking.com/showthread...IFFICULTY-6-10

I have done a pointerscan for my address and closed the game down and rescanned. I have got it to 29162 pointers that stay valid when the game is closed and reopened. Further rescans don't narrow down the pointers any further (not a single pointer will be removed... this is after 12 rescans).
      I have chosen 10 pointers but although my value can be frozen using the pointers, if I just stare at them the pointers change.
      Most of the time they default to my address but occasionally they switch to other addresses.
      I want to make the hack properly and would like to know if this is normal (and a viable option) or if I need to find a pointer that doesn't change.

Thanks.

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Thanks for the reply Alex. I did try the 'what accesses this address' but the 'probable address' it gives is actually the dynamic address that the game instance is running that will change once the game is loaded up again.
      Most of the pointers I found all have a base address with the format: udk.exe+12345.
      I can't see any results from the pointer scan that just have my address. They all seem to cycle through a few addresses before returning to mine and further pointer scans don't remove any entries so it looks like all 29000 are valid:/

I will keep working on it and will keep you posted.
      Does anyone know of any good pointer scan tutorials for newer games?
      I'm using chivalry medevil combat as my sandbox.

Thanks again.

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      As AlexSleyore say you didn't find base address that's why u cant get "The One" . For my Splinter Cell game i finish after 20 pointer scan and 65kk pointer i just take one of it and look if it's work if not i take another ( random not like FIFO). So just try again with AlexSleyore post you should know how to do it.

4. Thanks prawncracker thanked for this post
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Thanks guys,

I don't think I explained it very well.
      I have around 26k of pointers.
      I pick any of them and they will all work (even after closing down the game and booting it back up again).
      My stamina will freeze and all is good.
      However, I use two monitors, I run Chivalry on one and cheat engine on the other... While in game I notice that my pointer points to address 1E78BDDC and cheat engine shows is value of 100 which is correct...
      Then (about once every 10 seconds) the pointer will change for a split second as will the value then it will switch back. is this normal and can this pointer be used? The pointer seems to work ok... I just want to know if the changing value / address pointed to is something I should be worried about.

The "probable address" I was talking about that the one in Fleep's tutorial.
      He goes to "Find What Accesses This Address" then clicks the functions that remove his health, this gives him a probable address which seems to be static in his case.
      The probable address I get is actually the DMA address that has been allocated for that instance of the game. (Circled in blue on the first screen shot)
      Check the images attached....A picture is worth a 1000 words and all that

The second image shows the pointers as they are changing... most of the time they have my stamina address in them (1E78BDDC) but then every few seconds all of the pointer's "Points To" field will change like in the image to (4FE6998)... NONE of them will stay at 1E78BDDC and they will all change periodically.
      I would like to use this for the C# External ESP tutorial from Fleep but I don't know if these changing fields will mess it up. The last think I want is the ESP boxes zipping about the screen because their lose their data / get incorrect information...

I will look for some Unreal Engine Tutorials. If you have any more info or can link any tutorials you think would be useful, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks again for the help.
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	117.5 KB 
ID:	1514
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture2.PNG 
Views:	10 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	1515

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      I had the same if u use only cheat engine to change value it's ok but in real dll or trainer you will need to find value that is not change so just pick another address from scan :P look for less ofs

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Cheats'n'Trainers
      Hello prawncracker,

I've just found your post and I'm exactly in the same situation. I'm trying to create a aimbot hack on Chivalry but like you, I see my pointers don't always keep the adress of my player base stats.

Did you find any usefull information about it, or did you just give up on this game ?

Similar Game Hacker Threads

1. [Help] Quick help in c++
      By simonpaa in forum C/C++
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 01-27-2016, 07:53 PM
    2. [Help] Question about Base address , pointer and offset
      By SilBul in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 02-01-2015, 01:44 PM
    3. [Help] Pointer / Multi-Level Pointer in VB.NET
      By Vultrax in forum Visual Basic
      Replies: 1