• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • At Work
  • CodenzHub
  • Coding
  • Deejaying
  • Donating
  • Drinking
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Hacking
  • Hate Mailing
  • Jamin'
  • Lagging
  • Live Streaming
  • Lurking
  • No Status
  • Pawning
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Reversing
  • Sleeping
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • TwitchStreamer
  • Vodka!
  • Watching TV/Movie
  • Xbox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Results 1 to 9 of 9
    1. #1
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      layne3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Posts
      7
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      1

      Question [Wanted Help] [Will Pay] Using Cheat Engine to find addresses + pointers

      Silent VPN
      Hello. I am using this game here with the downloaded windows app https://uberstrike.cmune.com
      I am trying to find X Y Z coords with cheat engine, I have tried fleeps tutorial but when I do this, I get multiple floats that all seem to do with coords. If someone could look in to that game for me and send me the address + pointer for X Y Z that would be very helpful. If the answer if sufficient I will pay money for it. Thanks. Layne3.

    2. #2
      Kim Kong Trasher
      I don't have status.
       
      Raging
       
      c5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Mankei Iland
      Posts
      1,221
      Thanks (-->)
      97
      Thanks (<--)
      492
      It's normal to get loads of X Y Z coordinates in 3rd games. Since it depends on the way the player model is built up, ie. in a formula racing game, there might be coordinates for formula interior, rear wing, body, tyres, steering wheel, etc. I can't point you anywhere closer with finding the main coordinates. Maybe someone else can.
      [Wanted Help] [Will Pay] Using Cheat Engine to find addresses + pointers

    3. #3
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 1970
      Posts
      0
      Thanks (-->)
      294
      Thanks (<--)
      328
      If you have found the suposed to be correct coordinates. Then change them a little and see if it effects your in-game character. I know, it's a lot but I had to go through a shitload of coordinates before I finally found the correct one and not to mention I had to do pointerscans for it so I had to repeat the process multiple times.

      I might take a look into it later but I am extremely busy with Far Cry 3.

      Good luck to you!

    4. #4
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Praxeus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      50
      Thanks (-->)
      15
      Thanks (<--)
      2
      and remember some coords are read only and cannot write to them like cod so if you find your co ords and you think they right use it if it dont work then look deeper =)

    5. #5
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      layne3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Posts
      7
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by Praxeus View Post
      and remember some coords are read only and cannot write to them like cod so if you find your co ords and you think they right use it if it dont work then look deeper =)
      The whole game is basically only read able, used to be writeable. I remember camping with a sniper :P wish I had more knowledge then, could of tele'd. But anyway, how do I find where enemy are stored? What do you mean look deeper?

    6. #6
      Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      AlexSleyore's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      http://fadedengine.wordpress.com/
      Posts
      101
      Thanks (-->)
      3
      Thanks (<--)
      10
      You get a friend to help you out, he joins the enemy team, and you do your scans based on his location. and by look deeper im assuming he means that if the address seems right, but modifying it, it just keeps changing to its old value - you can do a "What writes to this address" debug on the address, and then check the asm to see where it gets the value for that address. and either change the value at that address, or NOP the code telling the game to change the XYZ to the correct value.

    7. #7
      Jr.Coder
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      Praxeus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      50
      Thanks (-->)
      15
      Thanks (<--)
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by layne3 View Post
      The whole game is basically only read able, used to be writeable. I remember camping with a sniper :P wish I had more knowledge then, could of tele'd. But anyway, how do I find where enemy are stored? What do you mean look deeper?
      well if you lazy you could find your health find what writes then go to memory viewer and then right click on the code and choose find what access this address and then shoot your enemy and youll find his health ? and then disect the data from there or compare his code to yours should be the same but this is how you can do one hit kill aswell and teleport enemy to crosshair and so on so much fun things

    8. #8
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      layne3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Posts
      7
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by AlexSleyore View Post
      You get a friend to help you out, he joins the enemy team, and you do your scans based on his location. and by look deeper im assuming he means that if the address seems right, but modifying it, it just keeps changing to its old value - you can do a "What writes to this address" debug on the address, and then check the asm to see where it gets the value for that address. and either change the value at that address, or NOP the code telling the game to change the XYZ to the correct value.
      Could you provide some screenies? Please <3

    9. #9
      Newbie
      Learning to hack games!
       
      Feeling Normal
       
      layne3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Posts
      7
      Thanks (-->)
      0
      Thanks (<--)
      1
      Silent VPN
      Quote Originally Posted by Praxeus View Post
      well if you lazy you could find your health find what writes then go to memory viewer and then right click on the code and choose find what access this address and then shoot your enemy and youll find his health ? and then disect the data from there or compare his code to yours should be the same but this is how you can do one hit kill aswell and teleport enemy to crosshair and so on so much fun things
      Screenshots? <3

    Similar Game Hacker Threads

    1. [Tutorial] Have Cheat Engine Look Up Your Addresses Without Pointer Scans
      By ChrisFayte in forum Cheat The Game
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-17-2016, 07:29 AM
    2. [VideoTutorial] How To Find the View Matrix With Cheat Engine
      By [GH]Rake in forum GH Hack Video Tutorials
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 05-02-2016, 04:57 PM
    3. Replies: 5
      Last Post: 09-20-2014, 01:47 AM
    4. [Help] Cheat Engine - Pseudorandom number generator's addresses
      By Bassaisho in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 09-08-2014, 07:37 PM
    5. What makes Cheat Engine can't find the Pointer??
      By justintcs in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 04-16-2013, 09:20 AM