• Zombies
      Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

Another Introduction thread

John Kittz
      Hello, My username is AlexSleyore - My real name Is Michael. I started game hacking about 8 years ago (with Warrock and Visual Basic, if anyone remember them days lol..) I plan on just providing understanding of how games work and the concepts on how to modify them. I am currently working on a game of my own, and feel that If it hadnt been for game hacking - I wouldnt understand nearly enough about how games and programming worked to do it. Thus I feel that game hacking - which annoying to some players (Mainly kids that just want to download other peoples stuff, and pretend to be amazing gamers or pretend to be a "hacker" without putting any effort into it) is honestly a road to help make the most skilled group of game coders available - Cause you know, once you understand all the tricks of hacking - you can by pretty sure that your own codes are nearly hack proof, or at least close enough to it, that hacking it becomes more of a challenge for the skilled instead of a game for any random joe. As well as understanding ASM at some point which will help you debug your own programs, and even give you a MUCH better understand of the "Magic" of a compiler.

Other stuff - Well I enjoy gaming (duh?), programming, anything athletic that isnt group sports (walking, Aggressive skating, biking). Im currently 20 and turn 21 May 8th of next year. Ive also written a lot of the tutorials you see floating around under other peoples names (I had a small site I posted them on, and people (mainly UC and MPGH that I know of) would steal them and then IP ban me if I hotlinked to proof that I wrote it first -.- ) But that doesnt matter to me now because I feel the info should be out there, and could really care less whos name its under anymore cause I dont hack anymore besides some small personal requests for real life friends and Proof Of Concept hacking. The only games I currently play are the games on OMGPOP and Project blackout (legit). Anything else you would like to know feel free to ask.

Kim Kong Trasher
      I don't have status.

Raging

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Hey AlexSleyor, nice to have you here

So uhmm you were the one who wouldn't let me play warrock properly yeah?!? lol

Anyhow hopefully you have a long stay here

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      I might of been the one :P .... Granted that was almost 8 years ago when [NotRealURL]Warrock-hacks.COM[/NotRealURL] still existed. I was the one that made public how to do 0delay (did not create), and created a few other hacks like was the one that created the "Free Premi Weapons" hacks (was based on someones elses work (i forget who), that discovered you could change the default weapons ID number), as well as the Premium hack, an XYZ slider (lets you slide around the map, ignored walls), and a few of the really cool visual hacks for the game. Warrock was really stupid in that they didnt remove there debug functions from the released game, so you could modify the values to turn on the debug functions.

Kim Kong Trasher
      I don't have status.

Raging

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Yeah you indeed were one of those I saw flying around daily lol

Warroc was a good game tbh in my opinion, until the chaper 2 came, then I quit playing

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Cheats'n'Trainers
      Actually you more then likely just saw my members, I have written several 100 hacks, ive prob only played around 2-300 games with hacks running - and that was usually to test detect-ability (besides mem scanning.. but Im just hiding in a corner most of the time during that :| ).

Similar Game Hacker Threads

1. [Off Topic] Introduction
      By Flefe in forum Introductions
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 02-04-2016, 12:52 PM
    2. [Off Topic] Introduction
      By Lord_Wilbur_x86 in forum Introductions
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 01-25-2016, 11:12 AM
    3. [Off Topic] Introduction [Cybersploit]
      By Cybersploit in forum Introductions
      Replies: 3