Thread: AimBot - aim

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

AimBot - aim

Silent VPN
      Hi guys,

I'm trying to create an aimbot, but I don't know how it works correctly...

Actually, I have the address of X, Y and Z coordinate of all players.

Do I need anything else? What?

And, how will I make to aim the player(victim)?

Please, explain me... *-*

Coder
      v-v

Lurking

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by lolzin View Post
      Hi guys,

I'm trying to create an aimbot, but I don't know how it works correctly...

Actually, I have the address of X, Y and Z coordinate of all players.

Do I need anything else? What?

And, how will I make to aim the player(victim)?

Please, explain me... *-*
      You need the mouse X,Y Coordinates as well and to aim at the other player you will need the other players coordinates and alot of math to aim at them

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      I think.. I'm not entirely sure, but there MAY just be a awesome guy named Fleep on here who has a youtube channel dedicated to tutorials, its crazy!!!

well would you look at that, there happens to be a section called tutorials, and in that section I found a video called C# memory aimbot! :O OMG!!
      https://guidedhacking.com/showthread...IFFICULTY-6-10

haha... :P use that tutorial, make the C# aimbot, and once you understand how it works you can port the code over to your own preferred game and language!
      Good luck.

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      In Fleeps Tutorials he is able to directly write Pitch and Yaw into the Memory. Lets assume that isnt possible (since it isnt for many games). How could one figure out the Screen Position with just the given Player X Y Z, Pitch, Yaw and Enemy X Y Z?
      I googled a lot to get the answer, but everyone just throws pieces of code at you that won't compile since most of the dependencies are missing (classes etc.).
      I've downloaded the ESPMultihack code and so far i learned that he just reads something to an angleView Vector. I wasn't able to find something to read that from in the game im trying to cheat on (Looking at the structures for the players). What is he reading there?
      Sadly i wasn't able to try his hack at the game it was designed for, since i haven't downloaded it quite yet. My entire "Aimbot" works perfectly fine (finding/reading adresses for all enemies on the map etc.) up to the point where it has to aim directly at someone, since im just not able to get the Screen coordinates of the Player. I've tried to write the Pitch and Yaw, it doesn't work, now i'm stuck, and i don't know how to approach that problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      How far into math have you gotten?? If you dont know how to use Sin, Cosin, and Tangent (aka Precalculus) - This is more then likely to advanced for you to understand. As for not being able to set the players Pitch and Yaw, I find it hard to believe that it is not possible.. but if it is, your gonna have to do some math of figuring out the ratios of the games mouse sensitivity and mouse coordinate changes to player rotation amounts.

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      You could use a World2Screen Function and set you Mouse Position.

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Quote Originally Posted by xploiitz View Post
      I think.. I'm not entirely sure, but there MAY just be a awesome guy named Fleep on here who has a youtube channel dedicated to tutorials, its crazy!!!

well would you look at that, there happens to be a section called tutorials, and in that section I found a video called C# memory aimbot! :O OMG!!
      https://guidedhacking.com/showthread...IFFICULTY-6-10

haha... :P use that tutorial, make the C# aimbot, and once you understand how it works you can port the code over to your own preferred game and language!
      Good luck.

only problem with the C# tutorial (which was already pointed out) is that it only shows how to aim at one person. and it doesnt have visibility check which should end up being in the C++ aimbot tutrial whenever he decides to make it

Hacker
      Learning to hack games!

Pawning

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Silent VPN
      Quote Originally Posted by hoganator778093 View Post
      only problem with the C# tutorial (which was already pointed out) is that it only shows how to aim at one person. and it doesnt have visibility check which should end up being in the C++ aimbot tutrial whenever he decides to make it
      The issue with adding visibility check is that from what I know it can't be done without writing to memory.
      And the whole point of that drawing method is to do everything just by reading memory.

Visibility checks often require in game functions, maybe il release another in future with checks but to be honest I am not a fan of using in game functions.

Fleep

Similar Game Hacker Threads

1. [VideoTutorial] C# How to Hack Any Game AssaultCube AIMBOT Tutorial DIFFICULTY [6/10]
      By Fleep in forum GH Hack Video Tutorials
      Replies: 110
      Last Post: 10-24-2016, 05:37 PM
    2. [Help] Aimbot SetCursorPos (aimbot also not working)
      By koro35 in forum Hacking Help
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 01-05-2015, 10:16 AM