• Youtuber
  • Zombies
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)

WPE and MMOG help needed

How to Manual Map DLL
      Ok I have a game I am trying to mess around with, and I am need some direction as to the steps I should take in modifying the game. I the attached .jpeg I am wondering if I can change my spell in slot one to slot 2; and what I mean by this is, I want to be able to cast spell number 1, but have it fire off spell number two.

The reason I want it to do this is because one spell is on a longer cooldown so if I can trick the server into thinking spell 1 is spell 2, or if I can trick it into thinking spell 2 is not on cool down (because it thinks spell 2 is spell 1)

Sorry if this is really confusing, I am as well confused as to how how to start and end this process. I know I need to capture packets to find my spell ID numbers, or maybe even use cheat engine for that, which ever might be easier. I just need some guided help thank you for you time

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fleep.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	374.1 KB 
ID:	1305

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Ok so I found out the ip address is 64.62.227.98 and the open port is 8010, however I still get packet errors. Any help from my fellow hackers?

Kim Kong Trasher
      I don't have status.

Raging

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Providing us with the ip and port doesn't give us alot information to help you with
      WPE and MMOG help needed

Coder
      Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      i think you get this error coz after change packet you change size of it and it's have to be same size coz server can check packet size or maybe it's to big but you give to few info

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Alright thank you for the replies. I give so little information because I really don't know where to start. I know that certain things can't be changed with a server side game like this one. I am wondering what fun things I can do and maybe possibly how to read the packets properly in order to understand what I am actually sending/receiving.

It is just hard when you (you meaning me) have never done something like this but are interested. Maybe because this is my first time doing this I should start smaller, on perhaps flash games then work my way up? Either way this game is quite fun and a lot of the fun starts at the end game with the player vs player.

My goal is to either be able to switch my skills so I can kill things faster, o trick the server into thinking I am killing enemies when I am not so I can gain experience and not have to grind my eyes out for hours on end. It is a simple game based off of the armada game on the sega dreamcast. If anyone wants to play it, or take a crack at hacking it themselves I will be happy to pm you the link to he game.

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      If your going to be messing with packets I'm sure there is a better way to mess with the skills than to just switch them.

Learning to hack games!

Feeling Normal

Thanks (-->)
      Thanks (<--)
      Cheat Engine Tutorials
      Well like stated above I am not good at this at all and need help so I picked something that might be a lot easier to help me with. I know how to do client sided stuff because that is easy. I however wanted to start small and once I got the the background knowledge of how it works from someone who understands this more, then I myself would go into deeper harder, more fun things . I just didnt want an impossible task to start off with and then scare all the pros away going, oh another one of "these" guys that knows nothing but expects everything from everyone. No I would rather get taught how to do it and be able to teach it out, this is "guided" hacking, is it not? So I can here to learn not to just have someone go, use this program and put these values in, don't ask why just do it and it works. I want to know the why part and what it is doing and that is why I came here. Fleeps vidoes for the client sided stuff was very informative and I learned a fe new things like finding the static address so I don't have to continuously find them every time I boot up a game.

Similar Game Hacker Threads

1. [Help] IS ASM needed in game hacking?
      By _Necros_ in forum General Coding Discussion
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 10-08-2015, 03:29 PM
    2. HELP Needed please
      By CS Master in forum General Coding Discussion
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: 09-10-2015, 09:23 AM
    3. VB.Net concepts needed
      By Bunny in forum Visual Basic
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 10-26-2013, 12:30 PM