Reading/Writing To Memory In .NET
I had my other two threads deleted which contained two functions for getting dynamic addresses and writing to bytes(Opcodes) in vb.net as i was re-writing most of the module and I have just added the functions to the new module.
This is the VB.NET version of the module, for the C# version click HERE
Changes Ive Made:
1. Re-Wrote All Dynamic Functions (Not tested.. Yet, I will test them as soon as I have time).
2. Added my getAddress() function to get dynamic addresses.
3. Re-Wrote my writeBytes() Function (A.K.A Opcodes) and removed the one that came with the module.
4. Added readBytes() function to read the current bytes(Opcodes) in memory.
Still Working On:
1. Re-Writing NOP's Fuction.
2. Updating the dynamic functions.
How To Use:
1. Add a new module to your vb.net/c# project and name it accessMemory.
2. Paste the code from one of the links below into your module.
writeDynamicInt((PROCESS_NAME, BASE_ADDRESS, OFFSETS, VALUE)
Offsets Must Be Inside ' " " ', Each Separated By A ' : ' and in reverse order.
writeDynamicInt("ac_client", &H45B75F, "378:14:0", 10)
writeBytes(PROCESS_NAME, BASE_ADDRESS, BYTES, BYTE_LENGTH)
writeBytes("ac_client", &H45B75F, "FF06", 4)
VB.NET - Pastebin
Last edited by Styx™; 10-31-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks
thanked for this post
Fixed Some Bugs.
If You Find Any More, Please Reply To This Thread With Details Of The Bug
Nice work. Ill definitely try this out.
wow nice work man I have been looking for this
Thanks but its a bit buggy, I've been meaning to fix it.
Originally Posted by cra0
Thank you Very Much, Sir.....