We officially have a Patreon, an easy way for you to contribute to GuidedHacking!

GuidedHacking Patreon

Quote:

GuidedHacking is a video game hacking community that provides text and video tutorials for learning to hack video games. We are a helpful community of game hackers that enjoy helping people learn the craft. GuidedHacking is not run for profit, every penny that is earned is re-invested directly back into GH. We have domain fees, hosting costs, liscensing fees and upcoming server upgrades and software purchases that will allow us to take GH to the next level. Your patronage will help ease the burden and allow me more time to focus on making GH great again. That being said I cannot commit to making videos as frequently as I would like, the work being done in the background at guidedhacking.com is surprisingly time consuming. Therefore in effort not to dissapoint you, please pledge to support all of GH, not just the videos

When I get $50 a month pledged I will make Part2 of Solaire's C++ How To Hack Any Game Tutorial! Also I will commit to making 1 video per month.
Your pledges are meant to support ALL of GH, not only the videos.

GuidedHacking Patreon GuidedHacking Patreon

Thank you for considering! With your help we can make GH great again!